Chapter 11

Continue from last part,
They told MPT members about engagement... Then left for home... Anubhav was driving slowly wanting to spend more time..

HM: anubhavji...

AS: Haan haseenaji..

HM; woh Hume na anuradha hai hamari friend uske ghar se darsh ko pick karna hai.. Please chalo na..

AS: aapse subah kaha tha na ki please mat bola kariye.. Zaroor chalte hai use bhi to batana hai iske baare mai.. (Excited)

HM: ji.. Woh to sabse zyada khush hoga.. (Chuckled)

Here, aadha ishq playing in background...
They were moving to her home while talking,laughing and knowing one another's likes and dislikes...( Anuradha had house in outskirts of lucknow.. So, they took some time).. In route haseena made him stop the car with sudden reaction and he stopped like that only.. He followed her gaze and looked outside a cute view.. It was a peahen with a baby peacock.. They got out and took their pics.. Seeing her smiling anubhav said..

AS: kaash woh wahan khada mor (pointing to a peacock standing a fat away) bhi inke is ashiyaan mai shaamil ho pata.. Khushiyan hi milti sabko..bas thoda kareeeb aane dene hai..(indirectly asked about himself)

HM: aa gaya kareeb..(Pointed and saw a peacock coming near them)bas dil mai aane ke liye waqt hai... Thoda sabr rakhna padega us mor ko..

And they shared an emotional long eyelock.. They broke it and sat in car again..

Remaining route was of 10 more minutes so they reached silently.. Haseena called anuradha reaching down..

HM: hello anu.. Darsh ko neeche bhej de hune jaldi jaana hai.. I know you wanted me to come up but phir kabhi.. Please...(anuradha agreed) thank you...

They waited for some time and darsh came... As soon as he saw anubhav he ran to his side.. Anubhav smiled and pulled him in...

DM: Mr. Handsome.. (Hugged him in his lap) humne aapko michh kiya.. (Cutely)

AS: humne bhi kiya... (Ruffling his hair)

DM: aap aur ammi ek chhaath kyun aaye.. Hume chhod diya.. (Pouted)

AS: aapko ek baat bata ni hai.. Abhi aap baitho drive karte waqt batate hai.. Okk..?

Darsh nodded and shifted to haseena's lap and anubhav started driving.. Haseena kisssed his cheek and said.

HM: aate hi Mr. Handsome ke pass gaye.. Ammi ko nahi kiya miss.. (Sadly)

DM: kiya na.. Par aapchhe to shubah milke aaye the na.. Unse toh kal se nahi mile na.. (Cutely stretching "na")

HM: hmm... Kya kiya din bhar.. Aur khana kha liya.. (Setting his hair)

DM: pehle aake maachi ke saath khele phir, mauchaji(mausaji) ke saath park gaye.. Aur khane mai maachi ne dal riche(rice) khilaya.. (Counting on fingers)

Haseena nodded and looked at him nervously telling him to inform darsh who was drawing something with little fingers on car airbag... Anubhav blinked and said to darsh..

AS: Mr. Handsome 2..

DM; haan..

AS: aapko kaise papa chahiye agar hote toh.. (Asking cutely)

DM: umm... (After a long time and expression changing) bilkul aap jaise..

AS: (happily) hum jaise kyun...

DM: kyun aap Achhe, handsome, aur aap ammi che pyaar bhi karte ho na... (Smiled)

Anuseena took a breath of relief and bend to him... She looked at his busy figure and said slowly..

HM: aur agar wahi aapke papa ban gaye toh.. (Biting her lip waiting for his answer)

DM: (eyes shown and jerked towards her making her shock) chachhi.. (Haseena nodded) yayy.!! Mazza aayega..

Darsh started jumping on her lap moving hands in air looking eternally cute.. Anubhav stopped car to confirm him but he was busy dancing... Anuseena adored him and bent to kiss his either cheeks but he bent down and they were about to kiss but stopped at half inch distance... They got nervous on such closeness and were breathing each other's smell... They were lost in the moment but anubhav heard a horn.. They jerked apart and darsh asked in same excitement..

DM: ammi... Chachme Mr. Handsome hamare abbu banenge.. Lie to nahi hai..na..
(Sad at last line)

HM: nahi... Lie nahi hai.. Hum sach me aapke Mr. Handsome se nikaah kar rahe hai.. (In mind) waise darsh ne sahi naam diya hai.. Handsome toh hai anubhavji.. (Blushed and Looked at him)

AS: ab toh aap khush hai na mr. Handsome 2..(kissing his hairs)

DM: haan... Bahut chhaara.. (Streching his hands) lekin.. (Get sad)

HM: kya hua baccha.. (Tensed) aap khush nahi hai kya..

DM: nahi... Hai na khuch to.. Par.. (Pouts)

AS: kya par.. Kya hua beta... (Touching his shoulder)

DM; Hume na bhookh lag rahi hai... (Looked at both of them)

Anuseena shared an helpless type look but soon laughed and darsh joined them.. They rest heads on head rest behind and heartily laughed while darsh slept on haseena's stomach as they were looking at each other..

They made him comfortable on their laps fully and moved to their home.. Their car passed in orange sunset rays with a peaceful background...

After half hour they reached a roadside cafe and hotel and stopped car their... Anuseeena got down.. Anubhav carrying a half sleepy darsh in his arms..

They went and sat on a table of four.. Haseena placed made darsh sit on a chair.. He was sleepy and started crying..

HM: baccha.. Chup ho jao na.. Aapko bhookh lagi thi na khaana khate hai.. Rona band karo.. (Wipe his face to wake him up) ab theek hai na..

DM: hm... (Upset due to half sleep)

AS: achha kya khaana hai batao.. Aapke pasand ka khaayenge sab.. (Showing him menu)

DM: Hume to pachta khaana hai.. (Temptingly)

AS: thik hai.. Bhaiya do pasta le aana...

He ordered and waited while haseena made darsh happy as he was not so happy with half broken sleep..

Order came... They ate their food and moved to house... As they reached haseena's home.. She got down with darsh in her lap and said.

HM: anubhav ji.. Thank you so much itne khoobsurat din ke liye aur darsh ki khushiyon ke liye.. (Smiled)

AS: ab se darsh aur aap dono hamare hai.. Aapki khushi bhi hamari zimmedaari hai ab.. Milte hai kal thane mai..

They walked in opposite directions... Turned together and chuckled to each other...

UPCOMING
Engagement..
Stay tuned......
Bye...... 👋👋