Chapter 22

Next day, it was  mehandi today... Haseena's house..

She was sleeping peacefully hugging darsh.. Darsh opened eyes and decided to trouble her..

DM: ammi ke face pe chuch draw charta hum maza aayega.. (Mischief in eyes)

He get out of her grip slowly and brought a pencil with him.. He draw cat moustache and circles on cheeks.. He drew some butterfly on her chin and clicked a picture...

DM: ab so jaate hai... Ammi jag gayi to daantegi..

He again slept beside her and hugged her... She woke after a few minutes and found him sleeping...

HM: good morning baccha.. (Kissed his cheek and left for washroom)

She washed her face and looked in mirror to find her face scribbled.... She washed it completely and went out...

HM: darsh... Uthi baccha late ho gaya na.. (Fake sweetness)

DM: (closed eyes in mind) yeh ammi cho dichha nahi chya.. Uth che dekhte hai.. (He dramatically opened his eyes) good morning ammi.. (Yawned)

HM: hmm.. (Came closer with soft expression and twisted his ear) kya lagta hai.. Hume dikha nahi.. Hmm..? (Angrily)

DM: sorry ammi.. Hum bad mazaach char rahe the..aahh.. Ammi chhodo na dard ho raha hai... (Held her hand)

HM: (leave him) kyun kiya aise..

DM: masti charne chi ichha hui thi.. Isliye aise karke photo leli.. (Bite his tounge)

HM: delete karo use.. (Ordering)

DM: ochay.. Abhi chat denge..

He went down stairs and ammi asked her to get ready... She was in washroom when darsh came..

DM: ammi.. Phone chahan hai.. Hume abbu se baag charni hai.. (Loudly)

HM: wahin sofa pe hai baccha..

Darsh video called anubhav and he picked up..

DM: good morning abbu..

AS: good morning baccha.. Kya kar rahe ho aap.. (Smiling)

DM: ammi se bach che bhaag rahe hai.. Subah se dant rahi hai..(slowly)

AS: (chuckled) kyun..? Kya hua aisa..

DM: woh humne na unche face pe chuch draw karke photo leli thi.. Ab delete charne cho bola hai.. Par ammi bahut chute lagi thi..

AS: achha.. Aap ek kaam karo kisi aur ka phone laake Hume dikhao.. Isko yahin rakh jaao..

DM: ochay..

He put the phone on sofa and ran to grab a phone.. Anubhav was waiting there smiling on his son's innocence.. He was waiting when haseena entered from bathroom with wet hair in her mehandi dress.. It's zop was open and whole back was visible.. He gasped seeing her looking so hot.. Haseena stood in front of mirror trying to zip it.. She was making  cute faces which caught anubhav's attention... He looked at her face covered with few hair strands..

HM: yeh baal kitna distub kar rahe hai.. (Tucked hair behind ear and again tried to zip it)

AS: (in video call) haseenaji.. (Loudly)

HM: (confused) yeh anubhavji ki awaaz kahan se aayi..(She turned and found him on video call)aap..

AS: ji... Good morning would be wifey...

HM: good morning would be hubby (both chuckled) aapko kisne call kiya..?

AS: darsh ne.. Woh aapke photo dikhane ke liye kisi ka phone lene gaya hai.. Tabtak aap bahar aa gayi.. Aur woh zip.. (Nervous)