Chapter 28

Anubhav and his family members went in their booked rooms and haseena to her... She took abbu and darsh with her..

Haseena's room,
She sat on bed and made both of them sit on bed..

DM: aap kya kar rahe ho ammi.. Hume aur uncle ko aise bithaya kyun..? (Cutely)

HM: baccha.. Yeh uncle nahi hai aapke nannu hai... Ammi ke abbu.. Aise uncle nahi bolte.. (Lovingly caressing her cheek)

DM: naanu... (Called him)

SM: haan beta... Bolo.. (Teary eyes)

DM: aap itne din kahan pe the.. Ammi ne bola tha ki hamare abbu nahi hai aur unke abbu bhi chale gaye.. (Sadly)

SM: beta hum na ek secret mission pe gaye the.. Aur sabko laga hum bhagwan ke paas chale gaye... Lekin ab hum bhi aa gaye aur aapko bhi aapke abbu mil gaye.. Hai na.. (Softly smiling to haseena)

DM: ohh... Matlab ab aap bhi yahin rahoge na... (Happily) phir hum nanno ke saath aapse bhi milne aayenge..Yay..!!! (Jumping)

HM: ab aap na apne abbu ke pass jaao.. Thodi der hum bhi apne abbu se baat kar lete hai... Hmm.. (Chuckled in extreme happiness)

DM: okay... Bye ammi. (Kissed her cheek) bye naanu.. (Kissed his cheek)

He ran away and sitting properly on floor haseena kept her head on shah's lap..

HM: humne aapko bahut zyada miss kiya abbu.. Aap toh chale gaye aur chachaji ne dhyaan rakha... Woh aaj aa nahi paaye.. Hum unko aapse milwate bilkul ek jaise ho aap dono.. Nikaah mai aisa kuch nahi tha lekin shaam ko vivaah mai aap teeno hamara kanyadan karna.. (Smiling teary eyes)

SM: (sitting with her on floor) hmm.. Baaki sab toh mai kabhi kabhi sir se poochh leta tha... Lekin beta yeh mat samajhna ki tujhpe shaq hai ya ghalat samjha bas ek baat bata darsh ka biological kon hai.. Why didn't you marry him baccha..

HM: abbu leave father even I am not her biological mother.. (Looking in his eyes timidly)

SM: phir aise... Matlab hume pata hai kuch wajah hogi lekin kisi aur ka baccha kyun.. (Confused)

HM: abbu woh ragini ka beta hai.. Usne aur aahir ne bhaag ke shaadi ki thi na toh uske politician father ne use marwa diya aur ragini depression ki wajah se darsh ke paida hote hi.. Isiliye humne... (Tears dropped on her dress)

SM: kya... (Sadly and angrily) us politician ko arrest karwa diya...? (Hopeful eyes)

Haseena nodded and shah hugged her... They stayed like that for sometime and her ammi came...

A: hum bhi hai... (Along with anu and darsh)

They chuckled and had a small family hug.. Then ammi asked anuseena to get changed into wedding dress... Anubhav went to her room and haseena started opening this first look...

Haseena's room,
She came out wearing just her leganga and vholi with one dupatta pinned on side... Her ammi and abbu were there...

SM: aa jaao.. Hum sanayenge tumhe..

A: bilkul... Aa jaao beta..

Haseena sat in front of mirror... Ammi did ger makeup and fix dupatta.. Shah made her wear jwelleries and made her hair.. She was the luckiest bride in whole universe...

HM: abbu.. (Like kids) neeche karo yeh necklace hume chubh raha hai.. (Pulling it down)

SM: haan haan.. Aise mat kar... Karta hun ruk ja..

He pulled string from back and asked her through eyes... She gestured it to be perfect and they chuckled... Let them complete..

Let's move time anubhav's room..
He was almost ready... Maa was wrapping sehra on his head and darsh was clicking photos... Karishma and santu were also there... Then, rehna came and saw this beautiful site...

Rehan stoood beside karishma holding her hand and remecising their wedding.. She moulded their hands and went out.. Santu too remembered cheetah must be alone and went to him smiling...

Here, maa was done wrapping sehra and was pinning brodge..

M: abse tere upar bahut badi zimmedaari hogi beta.. Tera khud ka parivaar.. Yun to shaadi ke baad insaan pe sabse pehle patni ki zimmedaari hoti hai pat juthpe ek bacche ki bhi zimmedaari hai.. (Fixing his hair peeping out from sehra) aur darsh..(called him)

DM: haan daadu.. (Cutely turning camera off)

M: yahan baitho.. (Make him sit beside anubhav)

She took a cloth same as anubhav and started wrapping it on his head also..

DM: wow... Daadu ab toh hum aur abbu same same ho jaayenge.. Yay..!! (Jumping like kids)

M: hmm.. (Smiled at anubhav who was already smiling and left his head)

AS: bahut sunder lag rahe ho baccha.. (Setting his pagdi)

DM: kya karen hum aapka.. (Hit his head innocently) abbu ladke handsome lagte hai sunder nahi.. (With cute hand actions)

AS: (frown cutely) achha sorry.. (Holding his hand) ab chalen..

DM: chalo..

They step out of their room and haseena too steps out from opposite room.. She was looking enthralling in the beautiful cream lehanga and light makeup.. Her eyes shown a different happiness she got the same day  as her father, her husband and ger son's father.. Finally, the dream she and get abbu saw is about to become true..

Anubhav looked in her eyes to find a beautiful figure of them meeting for first time... She held his hand the day they fixed getting married.... He asked for permission and she hugged him hearing his heartbeat.. He felt that he got his world when darsh called him.. "Abbu"... This word in his cute vice echoed in his ears... He held her close and she mumbled yes on the question of missing him.. His face made her caress his hair automatically... He was about to kiss her in kitchen.. He climbed up her room and she muttered an " I love you " Clinging to his chest... She climed up his balcony and their lips met for the first time.. He had a small "H&D"written in his hand depicting " Their " Family... He moved ahead and darsh held haseena's one hand in his second.. They three stepped down a stair and their breaths had a sudden rise even on their second marriage same day... They looked at each other and continued moving down..

Their parents followed them together and went down... All were just adoring a beautiful family who was just about to be completed with this wedding..

UPCOMING
Wedding done.. Grih pravesh..
Stay tuned...
Bye... 👋👋