Chapter 38

Next day,
Anuseena had a day off as they had a lunch with a friend in morning and then a party in evening...

Haseena was sitting with maa in hall while anubhav was getting darsh ready... She was bickering with maa on some topic, let's see..

HM: maa.. Aap bhi chaliye na please.. Hum kabse keh rahe hai.. Aap aise akeli rahengi hume nahi pasand... (Sadly) aisa lagta hai hume ki hum apni life mai aapko akela chhod dete hai.. Aur aise dinner, lunch, parties to chalte hi rehte hai.. Hume apni maa ka nahi chhodna aise.. (Holding her hands)

M: waise iska ek ilaaj mere pass hai... (Seriously)

HM: kya hai maa.. Aap chal rahi hai na..? (Excitedly)

M: nahi.. Mai apne maayke jaana chahti hun agra.. Tum log bhi utna pareshaan nahi honge ki mai akeli rahungi aur mai bhi apne parivaar ke saath rahungi... Phit kabhi kabhi to aa hu jaaungi na.. (Lovingly)

HM: par maa.. Yeh aap.. (Confused and sad) nahi aap nahi jaaoge.. (Hugged her)

M: beta koi baat nahi na.. (Caressed her who was on her chest)

HM: hamare paas na usse bhi achha idea hai... (Broke the hug) Hum na naaniji ko bula lete hai... Woh shaadi pe bhi nahi aayi thi.. (Excitingly)

M: jaisa tujhe thik lage.. (Kisser her forehead)

HM: thank you maa.. (Hugged her and remained like that)

AS: (coming down) baccha.. Yeh dono milke hume toh bhool gayi hai.. (Sarcastically)

DS: yes abbu... Yeh galat baat hai... (Frowning cutely)

HM: are yaar.. Hum bas thoda emotional ho gaye the... Ab chalen..?

AS: ji..

They went to that friend's house and reached fastly as it was not that far away.. His friend opened the door and they got in..

(Friends name: Rahil azam..
His wife name: gulki joshi.. )

{Bas ab yeh aapas mai milna chahte the toh milwa diya.. 😅}

RA: so how's your life going on..? (Casually)

AS: bilkul thik.. Aur tum batao.. (Like friends do)

GJ: hi haseena.. (As they are stranger )

HM: hi gulki.. Aa.. Your profession..?

GJ: actress.. You are police officer right..? (Smiling)

HM: yes.. And any..

DS: ammi.. (Pouting)

HM: han baccha.. (Slowly)

DS: hum kya karen..? (Sadly) bahut bore ho rahe hai hum.. (Put head on her lap)

GJ: aapka baby bahut cute hai.. (Chuckled)

HM: thank you... (Smiled at him)

GJ: aa.. Rahil, anu bhaiya.. Khana khane chalen..?

RA: ji.. Chalte hai..

They sat and had food talking and laughing on random topics... Here, our baby boy was completely bored and hence was very angry.. But, he didn't show..

(Haseena ne sanskaar diye hai.. Sarwagun sampann baccha hai....🤣😅)

They returned home and as she was getting ready he got a call that party is cancelled..

AS: ohh.. Okay.. (Turned to haseena nervously as she was not at all wanted to get ready but he forced her to) aa.... Haseena..

HM: ab kya anu.. (Pinning her necklace)

AS: (backhugged her and kissed shoulder) party cancel ho gayi jaan.. (Timidly)

HM: (stared him for a second and said irritatedly) anuu..

AS: sorry jaan.. (Kissed her cheek)

HM: it's okay.. Hum change karte hai..

She walked to wardrobe and was picking her kurti when he slid a dress packet from behind coming closer... She looked at it and blushingly looked at him.. He gestured through eyes like saying "ek baar peheniye na jaan"..... She looked down and nodded shyly making both blush....

She went Inside and wear that dress while he was waiting restless to see her in that dress.. She came out in some time and he was gaping at her open mouthed.. She had not this robe over as it was left outside by mistake..

She walked to sofa and grabbed the robe to wear it when he came and snatched it

She walked to sofa and grabbed the robe to wear it when he came and snatched it.. She looked at him wide eyed and he pulled her by waist...

AS: (going to her ear) aap na bahut zyada hot lag rahi hai.. (Kissed her earlobe)

HM: anu please.. (Pushed him and snatched robe going away) aapne bas kaha tha ki pehen ke dikhaen aur kuch nahi.. (Blushing all red)

He went and pulled her wrist making her on his arms... He threw robe away and pushed both of them on bed..

HM: anu aap.. (Shockingly whispered)

AS: shh..

He kissed her lips and she responded equally.... He roamned his hands on her legs and she was just moaning in his mouth... He broke the kiss and was going down to her neck when someone knock the door..

HM: (concious) anu hatiye shayad maa hai.. (Pushed him and wore the robe)

She went and opned the door and darsh sliped inside front her side... She locked the door and found darsh sleeping on anubhav while he was staring her with helpless and desirable eyes... She walked to him and laid beside darsh...

AS: (checked that he slept and said whispering) yeh hamesha ghalat waqt pe hi aata hai.. (Frowned)

HM: sorry na anu... Kal dekh lenge na abhi so jaao please.. (Narrow eyes)

AS: nahi.. I need you now...

He stood up and picked her up walking to couch... She was startled and said..

HM: anu kya kar rahe hai.. Darsh jag jayega.. (Looking there)

As her face was that side he dugged his face in her neck and started kissing there wildly... She also wanted this and closed her eyes in pleasure but they heard darsh's voice turning to side.. "Ammii"...

HM: (pushed him) anu hatiye please...

AS: kya yaar...

HM: anuu.. Hum kal aapke liye phir yeh dress pehen lenge par abhi..... please.. (Baby voice and eyes)

AS: okay..

She walked to bed wearing robe again and slept hugging darsh... He too laid next side and hugged darsh... Both held the three hands together and said..

HM: I love you..

AS: I love you too...

And they slept the peaceful slumber adoring and enjoying the beautiful love.....

THE END

Sorry sorry, yeh toh bas thoda sa mazaaq tha... 😅😅

UPCOMING
Naani coming
Stay tuned.....
Bye.... 👋👋