Chapter 20

So, on a request here is one more part today,

Anuseena were asked not to meet each other and they are very sad.. Both wanted to meet before first ritual of their wedding ceremonies..

HM: hum kyun unhe itna miss kar rahe hai.. Kya ho gaya hai..

She closed her eyes and rememcise all the moments they spent.. He got lost in her, he pranked karishma by saying kashish her wife... She felt a pinch in heart.. Him telling that he love her.. Their decision of marrying.. Their talk admiring peacocks.. Her missing him.. Him tying those cords, his touches affecting her... His first time kiss on forehead... They got so close in kitchen and their together being called power couple.. She opened her eyes..

HM: I love him.. (Smiled nonstop) yes... Hume pyaar ho gaya anubhavji se.. (Blushed) par abhi batayen bhi kaise unhe.. Ammi ne to milne se hi mana kar diya.. (Sadly) kal bata denge.. Par kaise..

She was smiling and blushing nonstop... She tried sleeping but unable to do so.. She sat up straight and grabbed her phone..

HM: messege karen ya nahi.. (Looked at watch) abhi to 11 baj gaye.. Try karte hai.. (She messegd him) hii..

Here,
Anubhav was also in same condition.. He was continously turning sides and finally sat up straight..

AS: kya karen hum.. Hume haseenaji se baat karni hai.. (Grabbed his phone) karen kya phone.. Nahi woh so gayi hongi..

He was about to keep it back and his phone beeped.. He opened the messege and replied immediately...

They both were not able to understand about what to talk and were quite for few minutes

They both were not able to understand about what to talk and were quite for few minutes.. Then, anubhav messeged..

Haseena closed the phone and said to herself

HM: kya kiya humne.. Kuch baat bhi nahi ki aur phone band kar diya... Kaise batayen abhi baat karne ke liye hi kuch nahi tha hamare paas... Erghh.. Soja haseena.. (Slept with a great difficulty)

Anubhav was also same,
AS: kya kiya humne.. Aage se unhone messege kiya tha aur hum baat bhi nahi kar sake.. Anubhav... Soja.

He also slept with difficulties...

Next day,
They had taken leave for next twelve days already...

Haseena's home...
She was getting ready in the saree she bought for today... Ammi came with some jwelleries and said..

A: haseena.. Yeh tere liye.. (Giving a jewellery box)

HM: par humne bahut jwelleries le li hai ammi.. Yeh kyun.?

A: teri saas ne bheja hai aaj ke liye.. Yahi pehne waise bhi aaj ke function mai wahan se koi nahi aayega..

HM: ji ammi...

She wore them and got ready... (Look is posted)
She went down where her relatives and friends were waiting along with riyaz..

Ri: (hugged haseena) good morning sisi..

HM: good morning.. (Kissed his forehead)

Ri: I am very happy.. Aapki shadi is my dream.. I will enjoy a lot.. Waise darsh kahan hai...

HM: woh.. (Searched) woh raha... Baccha..

DM: haan ammi... (Came running to her) wow ammi.. Aap toh bahut sunder lage ho.. Doll jaise.. (Kissing her cheek)

HM: thank you baccha.. (Picked him up) aap bhi bahut handsome lage ho ammi ki jaan..

DM: pata hai.. (Proudly) hum aabu chi tarah hai.. Smart..

HM: (thought of him) woh toh hai.. (Coming to senses) matlab aao dono hi smart ho.. Ab jaao.. Khelo.. Hum bappa ko leke aate hai..

DM: nahi.. Hum bhi chalnge bappa ko lene..

HM: thik hai Chalo...

She walked to ammi and touched her feet along with other ladies.. (Maasi and bua- ayesha, alina.. Sisters- rafida, arshi..)

Ayesha: are waah salma(ammi).. Kaafi khush hai Teri beti is shadi se.. (Taunting)

Arshi: are ammi hogi hi na.. Ek bacche ke hone ke baad shadi hona mushkil hota hai.. (Laughed

DM: aap hamari ammi chi chuchh mat bolo. Hum abbu se cheh denge toh woh sabcho daantege... (Angry cute expression)

HM: darsh.. Chalo baccha..aur maasiji.. Arshi aaplog shadi enjoy kijiye na hamari life ko bakshiye..

She said and went to ammi.. They went to a temple and brought a idol of ganpati after venerating it as ritual.. Darsh too joined it as  anubhav asked to do so..

Here, at anubhav's house,
He was ready in his decided outfit.. Karishma, rehan, pushpaji and the other relatives were there also..

He came down getting ready and maa made him wear a bead necklace grooms wear..

AS: yeh kya hai maa..

M: teri saas ne bheja hai.. Pehenna padega.. Ab chal..

AS: good morning ani..

An: good morning bhaiya.. Hum aapki shadi se bahut khush hai.. Very happy(hugged him)

They also went and did same rituals and came back with the idol..

When they returned they were sitting with all relatives talking... Along with those ladies I mentioned.. (His two cousins- ravi and sooraj)

AS: (to karishma) behna... Haseenaji se milne dijiye na please...

KS: nahi bhaiya.. Not allowed.. Chachiji mana ki hai hume.. (Sternly)

AS: please na behna.. Aap jo chahengi mil jaayega..

RS: kya saale sahab aap bhi yahi kiye the hamari shaadi mai.. Bhool gaye.. (Placing hands on shoulder) aur aapko to shadi nahi karni thi na.. Kya ho gaya ab... Hmmm..(Teased)

AS: (blushed) kya jijaji... Aap badla lenge ab humse..

PS: ji beta.. Aap nahi mil sakte haseena maddam se..

Ravi: aunty aap bhabhi ko maddam kyun bol rahi hai... (Confused)

KS: bhabhi hamari senior hai thane mai... (Smiled proudly)

Sooraj: ohh... Matlab working women hai.. Sahi hai bhaiya income badhane ka tareeka..

Ravi: Aur phir junior hai promotion ke liye kar rahi hogi shadi..(Laughed)

M: beta usse mile nahi na abhi isiliye aisa  bol rhe ho.. Ek baar milo usse.. Abhi chalo khana khalo..

All went and have their food..

At night,
Haseena had made darsh slept and was reading a book.. She was missing anubhav badly.. She was in her thoughts when she heard a voice from window.. She looked down to find him struggling in balcony..

HM: aap is waqt.. (Surprised)

AS: haan.. Aapko miss kar rahe the.. (Coming up)

HM: par yahan kya kar rahe hai.. Koi dekh lega.. (Scared and looked around)

AS: are pehle aane to dijiye ander.. Haath do..

She gave him hand and he jumped inside.. Both lost their balance and fell on sofa..

UPCOMING
Haseena confesses..
Stay tuned.....
Bye.... 👋👋