Chapter 25

After sangeet,
All were sitting on table having dinner... Haseena was feeding darsh along with eating herself...

DM: ammi..(eating a bite)

HM: hmm..

DM: abbu ko bhi khilao... Aap dono ko khilaloge.. Jaldi.. (Cutely and stubbornly)

HM: aa.. (Looked at anu who nodded) thik hai..

She feeded anubhav too and all were just adoring the cute family.. In this santu was quite noticed by everyone..

KS: santu tum kahe chup baithi ho.. Khao na..

SS: ji.. Ji.. Maddam.. (Smiled and took a bite) (in mind) kya hua tha mujhe... Aise yeh cheetah ne touch kiya toh.. Pata nahi kya ho raha hai.. (And continued eating)

RS: achha.. Hum kal haldi pe nahi honge kyunki kal ek meeting ke liye out of lucknow jaana hai..

KS: par aise kaise.. Aapne toh chutti li hai na.. (Sadly and immediately)

AS: haan jijaji aap nahi honge to kya mazza aayega.. (Face fell)

HM: haan bhai aap ruk jaao na.. (Realized what she said) aa.. I mean rehanji ruk jaaiye na.. (Sadly)

RS: aap bhai bol sakti hai.. (Happily) amma aapki maa jaisi hi haina...

HM: okay.. Toh ruk jaaiye na please..

RS: hum jaldi aane ki koshish karenge par ruk nahi sakte.. (Disappointing face)

PS: koi baat nahi lalla.. Par jldi aana..

DM: ammi.. (Cry face)

HM: haan..kya hua aise tonr kyun lage.. (Tensed)

DM: hume bhi chhoti sister chahiye..

Anubhav splt out the food and coughs while haseena turned red.. All others laughed out loud... Darsh started crying..

DM: hume sister chahiye.. (Cried out loudly)

HM: aare.. Baccha yeh kaisi zid hai.. Chup ho jaao.. Chup bilkul.. (Hugged him and looked at anu who was embarrassed)

AS: hamara to ho gaya.. Ab chalen neend aa rahi hai hume to.. (Yawned)

M: yeh pehla dulha hai jise apni hu shaadi mai neend aarahi hai.. Nalayak (hit his head)

DM: abbu hum aaj aapke saath chalenge.. (Held his hand)

HM: par darsh.. (Blank face)

DM: ammi please.. Please..(cute droopy eyes)

HM: thik hai.. Aapke kapde lelo pehle ghar se..

All went to their houses and darsh to anubhav's after taking a pair of night dress and haldi dress...

Haseena's house,
She was laying on bed with fallen face and sleepless eyes..

HM: hume darsh ke bina sone ki aadat hi nahi hai.. Kya karen..

She got a idea and she immediately corrected herself.... She took car keys and from the balcony got down.. She smiled triumphantly and drove to anubhav's house..

Here, anubhav's house,
He had put darsh to sleep and himself was trying to sleep... He heard a sound from balcony... He went and was shocked to see haseena knocking the door from balcony.. He opened the door..

AS: haseenaji.. Aap yahan kya kar rahi hai.. (Wide eyes and subsided voice)..

HM: (hugged him) hume neend nahi aa rahi thi.. Darsh bhi yahan aa gaya aur phir uper se shaadi ki excitement mai neend nahi aayi.. Isiliye aise aana pada.. (Cutely)

AS: achha.. Toh ab jab aap hi gayi hai toh.. (Naughtily)

He broke  the hug and started moving towards her.. She steps back and touched the wall..

HM: anubhavji.. Hu. Hum bas darsh se milne aaye the... Aap ple.

AS: shh.. Hum aapki sab baat mante hai na... (Slowly with desirable eyes)

HM: haan.. (Looking on his eyes)

AS: toh abhi aapko hamari ek baat maan ni padegi.. (Tracing her arm sensually)

HM: (breath got heavy) k.. Kya.. Baat 

AS: (kissed her forehead and said moving to her ear) I want to... Kiss you.. (Whispers last two words).

Haseena was just stunned and blushed hard by these words.. Anubhav winded their one  hand together and pinned on wall.. From other hand he removed the flicks over her face and kissed cheek... He caressed one cheek with his thumb and kissed another one.. She clutched his hand tight..

AS: (kissed  her both eyes one by One) open your eyes.. Please haseenaji...

HM: (slowly opened her eyes) ji.. (She slightly whispers)

Anubhav grew more close to her and kissed her nose cutely.. Haseena felt a sudden desire and she placed her frree hand on his shoulder and he got the hint that she is ready... He pulled her by waist and left her winded hand.. His other hand gets on her neck and her hand wrapped around his neck.. He placed his lips on her and she melted under the effect on his lips.. Ber hands were now on his neck and hair.. He started moving his lips softly and soon the kiss turned passionate.. He pressed his lips more against hers and his tounge intermingled with her.... after whole 10 minutes they broke the kiss and without giving her a chance and immediately started kissing on her neck.. Her hands were caressing his hair and scalp to calm the rising desires..

HM: umm.. Anu.. Anubhavji..

AS: kahiye my love.. (Between his kisses)

HM: ab.. Um.. Bas kariye naaahh...please..

AS: (stopped and looked in her eyes) I love you haseenaji..

HM: (hugged him) I love you too..

After sometime, they broke the hug and he picked her up.. He placed her on his left side and slept hugging his both babies..

Although he slept, but her sleep betrayed her just after their first kiss and wedding excitement forced her to stay awake.. She tried breaking his tight hold but he pulled her more closer...

AS: kahan ja rahi hai aap...? (Slowly opened eyed)

HM: aap jaag rahe hai... (Surprised)

AS: (caressed her cheek) aapko kya lagta hai.. Shaadi ki excitement aur dar bas aapko hai.. Hmm.. Hume bhi itne dino se dhang se neend nahi aayi.. Ab lag raha hai seedha suhaagraat pe hi soenge hum.. (Both chuckled)

HM: hamare saath bhi same ho raha hai.. Par abhi hume chalna chahiye.. Ammi ya kisiko pata chal gaya to daant padegi..

She stood up, made herself proper and moved to darsh... She kissed his whole face and muttered an I love you.. She kissed his forehead too and left for her home..

She had a whole sleepless night reaching her house also.. But, she tried having a nap for freshness and slept for sometime..

UPCOMING
Haldi's color....
Stay tuned.....
Bye..... 👋👋

Guys, I think on last part you didn't got the notifications and if it was so let me know immediately after reading this part so that I can see what had happened.. And like and comment too...