Chapter 35

After some weeks..
In midnight,
Haseena woke up in anubhav's clothes as she had slept after a long romantic night and get changed..

She came out in normal krti of hers and sat beside anubhav...

HM: anuu.. Anuu.. Uthiye na.. (Shake him) anuuu.. (Loudly)

AS: (with a jerk) kya hai haseena.. (Irritatedly)

HM: anu darsh ka birthday hai.. Uthiye na please.. Use gift deke uthane jaana hai.. Chalo baad mai sona.. (Pulling him)

AS: (pulled her upon himself) jaan.. Abhi thodi si der pehle to soye the na.. Abhi ichha to hai jaane ki par neend aa rahi hai.. (Hugged her and slept)

HM: (sweetly) awww... Anu baby..(caressed his cheek) hume chhodiye toh hum ek tareeke se aapki neend udate hai.. (Lovingly)

AS: (smiled) haan bacchaa.. Batao na..

HM: (get up from him and threw water on him) yeh lo.. Ud gayi neend.. (Angrily)

AS: (startled) jaana.. Kya kiya yeh.. (Got up from bed)

HM: ud gayi neend.. Chalo ab.. (Showing angry eyes)

AS: (grumpy face) aa rahe hai kapde pehen ke..

They both changed and went to his room with many gifts... They entered and saw him sleeping on his stomach with a cute pout..

HM; kitna cute lag raha hai na.. (Smiled)

AS: haan.. (Smiled)

HM: chalo..

She kept the gifts on side table and then went to darsh...

HM: baccha.. Utho na jaldi.. (Sweetly)

DS: kya hai ammi... (Irritatedly)

AS and HM: happy birthday baccha.. (Kissed his both cheeks)

DS: (woke up and smiled) are haan.. Hum toh bhool gaye the.. Thank you ammi abbu.. (Excitedly jump on them and they fell on bed)

HM: (chuckled) hum caka laate hai aap dono gifts kholo.. Okk

AS and DS: yess...

HM: kuch nahi ho sakta aap dono ka... (Laughed and left)

She came back with a chocolate cake and maa... She was also awake and making cake..

M: aa gaya hamare pote ka cake.. (Smiling)

DS: thank you daadu.. (Hugged her)

M: aa jaa cake kaatte hai...

They cut the cake and fed eavh other and darsh... Haseena took some cake and applied it to darsh..

DS: (annoyed) ammii... Yeh kyun lagaya.. Hume achha nahi lagta.. Aahannahan..(made some cute sounds)

AS: achha.. Yeh galat baat hai haseena.. Aapko na aise nahi karna chahiye tha... (Applied cake to haseena too)

HM: anuuu... What is this yaar.. Hum toh mazaaq kar rahe the na.. (Gets irritate) kya kiya yeh... (Took some cream from her face and applied to him)

AS: haseena aap.. (Touch his cheek and ran behind her) ab aap gayi..

HM: (ran from there) Anu.. Anu I am sorry.. Nahi please... (Jumped on bed and darsh too)

DS: ammii.. (Show cake teasingly) ab aap kaise bachoge..

Both anursh ran behind haseena and she ran downstairs... They followed her downstairs too... Haseena was running behind every sofa and table... Anursh followed her at every place and finally catch her on sofa.. She sat on sofa in order to save herself and they climbed her..