Chapter 31

Anuseena were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms.. The door knocked by someone again and again..

HM: aa rahe hai..

She sleepily went and opened the door.. As the door opened a sleepy darsh ran inside and slipped into blanket..

HM: darsh aap subah subah kaise aaye.. (Half sleepy and laid beside them)

DM: abbuuu.. (Pulling his cheek)

AS; hmm.. (Slowly opening eyes) good morning baccha.. (Hugged him)

DM: good morning..

They both slept again and haseena went to washroom getting ready... Anursh were still sleeping... She came in the baby pink saree... She saw them sleeping and put hands on waist..

HM: darsh ka to samajh aata hai.. Par anu inse zyada toh hum thake hue hai par inhe dekho so rahe hai..(angry cite face) Maa bulane aa jaayengi.. Unhone kaha tha ki aaj kuch tasmen aur hai.. Kya karen.. (Confused and pity face)

She went and sat beside them... She threw water drops from her hair and both slept after making some cute annoying sounds..

HM: kitna aalsi hai yeh dono.. (Cutely) ek jaisi harkaten hai dono ki.. (She angrily went and opened curtains)

AS; kya kar rahi hi jaan.. (Annoyed and covered darsh, he himself woke up and hugged her from behind) good morning wifey.. (Kissed her cheek)

HM: good morning.. (Kissed his cheek too) ab chhodiye aur taiyar hoiye abhi kuch rasmen baaki hai.. (Folding her lehanga)

AS: jaan.. Kab tak hai yeh rasmen.. Ab toh bas karwao yaar.. (Went and sat on bed)

HM: bas aaj hi toh hai.. (Sat in front of mirror wearing earrings) aap jao na hum darsh kko uthake ander bhejte hai.. Ise bhi taiyar kar dena.. (Trying to lock mangalsutra)

AS: (Walked to her) laaiye hum kar den..

He tied her mangalsutra and then applied sindoor.. She smiled and suddenly pushed him towards bathroom..

HM: bahut ho gaya.. (Pushed inside and lock it from outside) jaldi taiyar hoiye..

She said and went to darsh.. He was sleeping sweetly on his stomach making a pout... She kissed her hair and pulled in her lap..

HM: baby.. Uth jao na.. Please.. (Caressing him who was sleeping entirely on her)

DM: ammii.. (Sweetly opening eyes) good morning.. (Kissed her cheek)

HM: good morning.. (Made his straight) chalo aur ander jaao.. Abbu taiyar karenge..

She sent darsh inside and settled whole bed.. Anursh were inside when karishma came inside as door was not locked.. She saw haseena and leaned on door..

KS: (in mind) hamare bhaiya ki life kitni khoobsurat hai.. (referring haseena and hugged her from back) good morning bhabhi..

HM: (started) karishma..

KS: (like kids) nahi.. Aapki nanad.. Chhoti si, pyaari si, achhi si, bholi si..

HM: (chuckled and continued her lines) gussa karne waali, bhaukaal waali..

KS: (opened eyes with frown and hugged coming in front) hume na patidev se divorce chahiye. Aap bhi bhaiya ko divorce dedo.. (Closed eyes in baby voice)

HM: kyun.. Kya kiya aapke patidev aur aapke bhaiya ne.. (Caressing her)

KS: kuch nahi... Lekin aapse doosri shaadi karni hai na hume.. Toh pehle waalon ko toh divorce dena padega na.. (Looking up like slightly)