Chapter 41

Next day,
Haseena was sleeping in her love's arms and it was around 5:00 in morning... She woke up and found herself in all white clothes but she ignored as she has some white clothes .. She went down to look for darsh Or someone but no one was there...

HM: anu.. Darsh.. Baccha kahan ho aap log.. Maa.. Beauty.. Anuu.. (Now shaky voice) pl.. Please daraaiye mat na.. (Some tears formed and her voice broke) anuuuu..

She ran back to room where anubhav was kissing a girl and her heart broke..

HM: anuuu..

She shouted and that girl vanished along with anu... She crying went down and found same girl in another direction taking darsh away.... Her senses stopped working and she screamed loudly... "Aaaaaahhhhhhhh". She realized it was a dream and found everything.. Anubhav held her and asked in worry..

AS: haseena... Aap thik hai na... Yeh kya.. Itna paseena.. kya ho gaya jaan.. (Hugged her and she whispered)

HM: (whispered to his chest) anuu..

She cupped his face and kissed her lips out of insecurity... He was shocked but she was kissing fastly and climbed him while kissing.. They both laid down on bed and she kept her legs beside his waist.. She was moving her lips fastly and some tears flew her eyes.. He just held her waist and made her calm... She broke the kiss and hugged him tightly on his chest..

AS: kya hua jaan.. Subah subah kya ho gaya aapko.. Haan.. (He teased a little bit instead of reacting she started shivering) jaan..

He saw she fell unconscious on him and her body was burning like a fire pit.. He tried waking her up but no awail and as he was making her down he noticed tears..

AS: haseena.. (His voice broke) jaan kha hi gaya hai.. Aise bukhar, aansu aur woh subah cheekhna.. (He kissed her forehead being tensed) abhi hum.. Haan thanda paani laate hai..

He went down tensed to find maa and beauty talking...

M: kya hua anu.. Kya kar raha hai subah subah.. (Confused)

AS: maa.. Woh haseena ko tez bukhar hai aur subah pata nahii kyun cheekin bhi thi zor se.. Usi ke liye hun thande paani lo pattiyan rakh denge toh sahi hoga.. Isiliye yeh.. (Doing his work)

LS: hey bhagwaan.. Kya ho gaya aisa.. Kal tak toh bilkul thik thi.. (Concerned)

AS: pata nahi abhi achanak se kaamp rahi hai bahut zyada.. (His forehead creased out of tension)

He went upstairs and started keeping cold water strips on her head... She had a fear in her which made her this weak... He was continuously changing the strips..

AS: (in mind as maa and naano are here) pata nahi aisa kya hua.. Jaan ne zaroor koi spana dekha hai.. Tabhi toh aise cheekh ke uthi phir woh kiss.. Aise kabhi nahi karti Woh.. Had se zyada shatmati hai woh toh.. Aur aise behosh ho jaana..

He saw she was moving a little and saying.. "Darsh.. Anuu"... He remembered that darsh was sleeping till now and alone..

AS: maa.. Aap log darsh ko utha do.. Aur taiyaari kardo na.. (Tensed)

M: han.. Chalo maa..

They went and anubhav noticed she was mumbling something and clenched bedsheets.. He went near her and listened...

HM: anuu.. Yeh ladki.. Please don't go.. Please hume dhokha mat do.. (He was shocked) Darsh.. Hamare darsh ko toh baksh do.. Anu.. Darsh.. Yeh apko humse.. Anu... Yeh pata nahi kon hai.. Anu please.. Baccha please.. Ammi ke paas.. Please..

She was saying same things again and again.. Her breath got heavy and she again shed some tears... He was shocked to see her condition and what she said.. She woke up slowly and saw anu..

HM: anuuu.. (Smiled)

AS: jaan.. (He made her straight) kya hua tha aapko.. Hmm.. (Caressed her hair)

HM: kuch nahi anu.. (Hugged him and decided to hide) humne bas ek bura sapna dekha isiliye dar gaye the.. (Cutely)

AS: (cupped her face) sachme.. ? (Softly)

HM: (nodded cutely) anu please darsh ko yahan leke aaiye na.. Woh hume bahut ajeeb lag raha hai.. (Smiled)

AS: aate hai..

He went and haseena hugged the photo of three of them kept beside her.. She said cryingly...

HM: woh sapna humne subah dekha.. Agar yeh sach ho gaya toh.. (Wiped tears and smiled) nahi nahi.. Aisa nahi hoga.. Hum unhe kahin nahi jaane denge.. Apne paas hi rakhenge.. (She kissed the pic)

She then gave a loving and determined look to their photo and until then darsh came running..

DS: ammii.. (Hugged her getting on bed)

HM: hamara baccha.. (Kissed his whole face madly and emotionally)

DS: kya hua ammi.. (Cutely) aap ko bukhar hai.. ? (Touching her face)

HM: nahi baccha woh tha.. Ab chala gaya aur aap aa gaye toh aur thik ho gayi ammi.. (Kissed his cheek again) abhi taiyar hote hai duty pe jaana hai..

DS and AS: no way.. (Shouted)

They laughed and haseena too.. She had to stay home only..

UPCOMING
Her fears...?
Stay tuned.....
Bye.... 👋👋