Chapter 16

Continuing from last part,
Anuseersh were sleeping in anubhav's room... Haseena's sleep broke and she found darsh had held their hands together... Anubhav's hand with her gave her a different feeling... She tried removing her hand but anubhav pulled it and hugged darsh.. In the process she too get very much close to his face... Haseena looked at every feature of his face.. His eyes, pointed nose and lips... She smiled and felt an urge to touch him... Her hands moved to his hair ruffling them....

He smiled in sleep and slowly openned eyes to find hands of three of them near his heart... He looked darsh had hugged him and haseena hovering over him leaving a few inches gap between them... As her hands stopped ruffling his hair he cupped her cheek lightly moving his thumb on her cheek... She blushed and looked down.. Her hand remove from his hair and moved down to his shoulder...

Both were lost for those moments and only a relaxing tune giving room the perfect loving environment... Anubhav slightly made her look up from chin and their lips moved closer.. She closed her eyes and he too as their faces were close.... But, darsh moved and hugged haseena making them jerk apart and out of their lala land...

HM: aaa.. Hum washroom jaake aate hai.. (She ran inside blushing hard)

AS: kya kar rahe the hum... Kuch ghalat sochengi to hamare baare mai... Par wo khud hi hamare sar pe haath ghuma rahi thi.. Haayeee.. (Placed a hand below head and laid down smiling)

Inside washroom,
She went and stood in front of mirror... She looked at herself... She was all red and breaths got heavy than before..

HM: kya ho gaya hai hume.. Kyun aise kho jaate hai baar baar... Aaj bhi apne aap hamare haath unke baal sehlane lage.. Aur itne din se bhi hum unhe itna miss kiye ja rahe hai.. Subah unke touch bhi itna affect kiya... Kahin..

She was thinking when she heard darsh calling outside "ammiii"... She hurriedly washed her face and moved out...

HM: haan baccha..

DM: pulled her on bed and held three hands again) aise hi rahna hai.. Dono che saath..

He slept again and haseena spoke popping up on her elbow..

HM: yeh kabhi hamara haath bhi aise pakad ke nahi soya... Par abhi pata hai aise kyun pakda... (Chuckling)

AS: (same position as her) kyun pakda hai..

HM: kyunki ise pata hai ki hum kahin nahi jaayenge.. Par apne abbu ise kaafi intezaar ke baad mile hai toh dar baith gaya ki aap bhi chale gaye toh..? (Smiled teary eyed)

AS: (wiped her tear) hum kabhi nahi jaayenge aap dono ko chhodke... (He rise himself up and kissed her forehead making her gasp) I am always there for you...

He smiled heartedly and she too... They slightly removed there hands and moved down to make dinner....

In kitchen,
Haseena stood taking support of kitchen slab and asked..

HM: kya banayen..? (Cutely)

AS: jo aap dono ko pasand ho.. (Stood same as her on next side)

HM: umm... (Think for sometime and anubhav just looked at her) hum dono ko to dal chawal pasand hai bahut.. Simple waale lahaun ki chutney ke saath.. (Licked her lips cutely)

AS: (chuckled) aap had se zyada cute hai dono hi.. (Pulled her cheeks)

HM: ahaann(annoyed and slapped his hands) don't touch my cheeks... (Yelled cutely)

AS: kyun... I will touch your cheeks.. (Again touch her cheeks softly irritating her more)

HM: ahaaann... (Cried fake) mat karo na..

AS: achha sorry... Chalo banate hai.. Aap bas woh chutney bana lo hume nahi aati.. (Smiled)

HM: okay..

They finished whole food and haseena was still searching something and anubhav asked...

AS: kya chahiye haseenaji..

HM: woh kasuri methi... Isme daalni hai bas ban gayi...

He immediately opened a door just above her placing a hand on slab and in the process she is xaged between him and slab... He took it down and noticed that he didn't even asked her to be side just did it.. He noticed her getting nervous and this gave him a different power to move ahead... He placed another hand on her other side and she slightly looked up.. He placed his lips on her forehead looking in her eyes and she closed them... She stopped breathing and clenched the table tightly... He moved his lips far and slightly nuzzled her face..

He was about to kiss her cheek and again came the villian daksh down crying.... Anuseena moved away and ran to him..

HM: k.. Kya hua baccha.. Koi chot lagi hai.. Haan.. Kya hua.. Kkyun rore ho..(panicked)

AS: kya hua bacche batao na.. (Calmly and tensed)

DM: aap dono hume chhod che kyun aye..?hume laga aap dono chale gaye.. Ab kbhi nahi..

Before he can complete.. Both hugged him tightly making him rid of his worry.. They kissed his cheek and said together..

AS and HM; hum yahin hai..

DM: ochayy... (Kissed them)

AS: ab khana kha len.. Humne aapka favorite banaya.. (Jolly mood)

DM: chya banaya abbu.. (Excited)

HM: dal chawal.. Chalen..

They went and sat on dining table...

HM: hum serve karte hai.. Anubhavji aap ise khila dena please.. Yeh kapde gande kar lega.. (Sweetly requesting)

AS: ji... Chaliye..

Haseena served and sat with them.. Anubhav took a morsel near her mouth but he refused..

AS: kya hua baccha.. Khao na..

DM: ammi hum dono cho haath se chhilao.. (Pouts cutely)

HM: okay.. Do plate..

DM: lo.. (Passed him plate and took the spoon)

AS: baccha spoon to do.. (Forward a spoon)

HM: woh haath se hi khayega.. Aapko hum spoon se khila den..?(asked sweetly)

AS: nahi aap hi khilaiye.. Haath se.. (Flirty)

HM: ji.. (Blushed slightly)

She made them eat with her hand and as his lips touch her hand she blushed again.. Darsh fed up and said..

DM: pinch color aacha favorite hai chya.. (Frowning) baar baar aache gaal pinch ho jaate hai.. Ab aise hua to hum baat nahi charenge..

Both get embarassed and eat silently... After dinner Darsheena were ready to leave.. As they opened the door maa and ammi were coming towards home...

HM: ammi aap yahan.. Ghar hi chalte hai hum bhi ja rahe hai.. Chaliye.

A: pehle hume tum dono se baat karni hai..

M: haan.. Zaroori hai.. Chalo ander..

DM: chya hua ammi.. (Sweetly confused)

HM: kuch nahi baccha.. Nanno aur daadi ko...Kuch baat karni hai...

AS; chaliye ammi..

They went inside and sat on sofa.. Ammi and maa were looking tensed.. What would be the problem..?

UPCOMING
Ab kya karen..?
Stay tuned....
Bye...... 👋👋