3.0

JACEA CASERO

I walk into the massive hall... by myself -Hunter was called for a short "meeting" with his mother- What're the chances it's about his fucking eyes? Me and my big mouth!

"Are you lost," a similar voice surrounds me. Turning I meet the eyes of Noah Fucking Brannigan, wearing a smile that's bigger than Texas. Annoyingly enough, I can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing. "You're supposed to be in the dining room."

"How was I supposed to know?" I roll my eyes and walk out of the hall with him. I haven't had the time to plan out how I am going to act around each of these boys. Hunters already filled me in on the fact Noah's a sociopath. Maybe I should let him hate me. If I get close to him and he finds out I was playing him and his friends, he will probably kill me.

Okay, I guess, I will be a bitch to Noah.

"Well, to us it's general logic that you eat and then party the night away." To be quite honest that is true. "But I guess your amature brain doesn't work like that."

I bite onto my tongue to stop myself from shouting an insult at him. I may have to act like a bitch to him but let me make sure I'm in a public place, so I don't get murdered.

Before we walk into the Dinner Room, I feel a weird type of tingling sensation that makes me feel like I'm being watched, giving me the need to turn around. While I walk with Noah, I turn my head for a good second to see the another gorgeous fucking man ever. He looks like a model, hell I wouldn't be shocked if he is one. He's too far for me to point out any main features but damn I can only imagine.

Looking back to the Dining Room. I see a massive room filled with circular tables. The room isn't as big as the hall but it's close to the size. Looking around the room, I can see Aro and Hunter with a girl in between them. She's unbelievably beautiful - which totally doesn't annoy me.

Her hair is blonde like mine and Aro's and it's short - real short, It's just about to reach her shoulders but it doesn't. And her dress, wow, it's beyond beautiful. Red, sexy and tight. If only I liked wearing that type of clothing.

I feel a tang of jealousy hit me. Hard. The boys seem so happy with her, they're laughing so much. I wonder, is she a through and through whore or one of their girlfriends. Please don't be one of their girlfriends. Hunter didn't move in for the kiss when I moved on him. He didn't mention a girlfriend, but I didn't ask, so why would he mention it? Is it wrong for me to hope she's just a through and through whore?

"Come on, stop daydreaming, before you die," Noah chuckles, dragging me along. Even though he's a "sociopath" he actually doesn't seem that bad. "Although that wouldn't be such a bad thing," he finishes with a malicious smile that gives me mixed emotions.

Maybe I shouldn't say or think about any of his sociopathic abilities - he's fucking sexy but mad in the head when he starts talking about death. If only he was kind at times, maybe he is an amazing guy. If he lost the sociopathic trait he might be amazing. It's a shame I have to be horrible to him.

Noah then suddenly pulls me closer to him and whispers in my ear. "By the way, you look amazing in that dress," I turn my face to look at him, he's not smiling, nor is he looking at me. He's looking at Hunter and Aro. I pull away from him and he turns to look at me giving a wink.

"Aye, you made it," Aro says, grabbing me by the waist and putting a kiss onto my cheek. I think about pushing him away, but maybe I can flirt around with him? I turn to Hunter and give him a smile. It's awkward but there's not much I can do at this moment. "Jacea, this is my sister Camila," Aro says, pointing to the beautiful blonde in the red dress. I look at her, she's smiling back at me. A smile that hypnotises me to be her friend. Shit, I feel bad about being so judgemental about her before.

"It's nice to meet you," I smile back, putting my hand out for her to shake. She takes my hand and pulls me into a hug.

"Hey, it's good to meet you too." She seems like such an angel, fuckin' hell, she looks like one too. "And fuck that dress is beautiful," she says a bit too loud, drawing some dirty looks from some people.

"I could say the same to you."

"Did you know this girl is such a cheater?" Aro interrupts, moving between me and Camila, pointing to me.

"Umm... what?" I start, feeling a bit annoyed about his lie.

"Yeah, she beat me and Noah in GRID."

"It's not my thought you're so bad," I say, unable to control my laughter.

"That is not true, you cheated."

"Course I did," I say, rolling my eyes.

All of a sudden me and Aro get into a staring contest. I'm almost 100% sure I will win, his eyes are beautiful and amazingly easy to get lost in. And this is quite an easy way for my flirting act.

Hunter begins clearing his throat and Aro looks to him. "Jacea, could I talk to you?" Hunter says moving in front of Aro so I am looking at him.

Should I be scared?

No, this is Hunter. I trust him. Partly.

I nod my head and we walk towards the corner of the room where no one else stands.

"Yes, Hunter?"

"Okay... A lot is going to happen tonight. Can I trust you not to make a fool of yourself?"

"Translate fool and what's going to happen?"

"Fool as in getting into trouble.." Is he serious? His face has not a hint of playfulness. Yes, he's serious. "And you know I can't tell you what's happening, you just have to sit there and look pretty, okay?" I hear him mumble under his breath saying that I won't need to try awfully hard to look pretty and a smile escapes from me. "You don't need to say anything. Just be on your best behaviour."

"So basically, I have to look like a precious object, that can't injure nor be injured?" I give him an 'are you actually kidding me?' look with my hands on my hips. "And I will talk, just to piss you off."

I can feel the annoyance radiating off of him, I have definitely hit a spot on that perfect body.

Whoops!

Tip: Don't try and control me, it won't work. I will make sure I'm even worse. (Only right now, I'm not planning on embarrassing myself in front of all these people). I may be playing a game for my mum, but it doesn't mean I will play nice and easy. I love giving myself a bit of a challenge.

"Hey, it's time to sit down, everyone's arriving now," Camila whispers, coming in between us and linking arms with me. "You can sit next to me, also your welcome for saving you."

"You're like my guardian angel."

"Indeed, I am, I could tell he was about to lose his shit. And that would not be good. Trust me I've been there, not pretty." She says, with a few little giggles leaving her. I can't help but smile, this girl is unlike anyone I have ever met.