12.5

"Welcome back Miss Lockwood, how was your day?" Grayson smiles, opening the door for me and closing it soon after I walk in

"Not much happened today to be honest," I smile. Apart from a few encounters with an annoyed Lexen.

"Oh well, its almost 7p.m. What would you like for dinner?" Grayson asks. I frown, realizing how long I had been in the gym. It felt like it had gone so quickly, I guess not. "Maybe Chinese takeout, Miss?"

My mouth automatically waters by the thought of Chinese takeout.. "That would be great, thank you."

"Alright, I will order it for you" he says moving away from me to find the phone.

That should be the perfect time for me to shower and get into something warm.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

When I'm finally out of the shower and in some warms clothes I enter my bedroom to find my Chinese take out placed on a table and I practically run to it in excitement.

Oh god this tastes absolutely amazing.

After a few mouthfuls my phone begins to ring.

Incoming facetime call

Camila <3

I automatically answer and place her down so she can see me while I continue to eat. Camila has her own food too, so it feels like it's a little online date.

"heyy girl," Camila says with a toothy smile that automatically turns into a frown. "No fair, you have Chinese. And I'm stuck with pie and mash," she complains before eventually laughing off her slight disappointment.

"I'm sorry," I laugh back. "So, what's up."

"Well, I said I would tell you about the whole Aro, Elysha and Hunter mess, if you still want to hear." She says before shoving her fork into her mouth. "Oh, and what is this thing with you and Noah? I- We have never seen him act like that. Not in public. Like ever. He only ever takes girls with him never shows off in front of people."

My eyes widen at her words, Noah has never showed affection in front of people.

He wasn't even showing you affection, he was trying to make Lexen uncomfortable.

I nod slowly. "How about you tell me about this Elysha, Aro and Hunter drama" I suggest, trying to avoid the Noah and me situation-ship,

"Okay, so like last year, Hunter and Elysha used to date. They were kind of like a power couple, Elysha's modelled for quite a few of the Davenport's clothing. But eventually they broke because they had different interests which turned to be a little messy."

She pauses looking me to check if I'm still with her. "Out of a little bit anger, Elysha made a drunken mistake... with Aro." My eyebrows raise and I wait for her to clarify this 'drunken mistake.'

"They slept together," she clarifies and I swallow hard. "Ever since then I feel that they both caught feelings from that night but never have done anything since."

"Well damn that's a lot," I laugh awkwardly, moving my noodles around with my fork.

"Yeah, I can agree. But it's life, drama happens and we eventually get over it," I nod my head at her comment hoping she'll think the same when it comes down to me leaving. Or more so the reasons I will be leaving.

"Anyway, let's talk about something else," I say changing the subject and then getting lost in a long conversation about tomorrows plan.

I would also love to thank stellarflowerwrite19 for making this beauty right here!!