4.5

LEXEN BLACKMORE

Who does this bitch think she is? Jacea Casero, the only girl not to fall at my feet. She didn't back down from me, even when she realised I was 'The Lexen Blackmore'. In fact, she didn't even flinch.

When I heard Daniel mention her Instagram I had to check if she was who she said she was. I don't trust Daniel. His parents only work for us because they're good at disposing bodies. Him and his family lie on many occasions, who said Jacea didn't. They have a past, meaning there is most definitely something fucked up about her past. Whether that's a good thing or a bad. I plan on finding out.

I checked her Instagram at the dinner table, I only had a look at one of her dances and I was blown-away by how this girl can move her hips. But Noah caught me. Noah baited me out on that table. The other boys don't know but Noah doesn't care about anyone but himself, in fact I am almost certain he doesn't even care about himself.

Jacea is up to something... I can tell. It's my job to figure it out. The world we live in is beyond anything she could even imagine. I just hope it doesn't tear her apart.

"Lexen," my head jolts back to father Jake Blackmore, the guy that thinks the world runs around him. I mean he's not all wrong, him and the company own about 75 percent of the world.

"Father," I turn to look at him rolling my eyes when I see him walking towards me.

"How was the dinner party?"

"It was good," I deadpan.

"What do you think of our newest recruit?" He questions and I try to keep a steady face but end up scowling. He has plans for her. "I've heard she's got quite the accent and the body," he finishes with a toothy smile. He's definitely planning something.

"So?" I ask, uninterestedly. She does have quite the accent, British with a twist. "Well your bitch is coming over and I don't get along with her, so I'm going," Her words go melting into my head. She really thought Stephanie was my girl. Nah... she's our throwaway. The whore that always comes back, good for when we're sexually frustrated. Which for Noah is all the time. And as for Cielito's body... I hate to say I agree with my father.

"I want you to train her." Dad's order rings into my head. What did he just say?  "You're the best fighter and she needs to learn fast." I look at him blankly.

"I don't want to teach her." I reply sternly, she seems too frigid. But maybe that's what we need. If she's frigid nothing will happen in our group. She will just be the girl that has to come along with us. But why her?

"I'm sorry son, but you don't have much of a choice." I narrow my eyes on him.

"Fine, but why her? I know she's Christopher's child, but we could've had someone else."

"You don't need to know the reasons, now go to your hotel room and get some sleep. We have a busy day tomorrow."

"Okay."