12.0

"Stop throwing me around

"Stop throwing me around." I shout at Lexen while I'm laying on the mat trying to calm my breathing. Today, I actually made sure to bring a proper form of clothing that is a lot more appropriate for training.

"I'm not trying to throw you around. You aren't defending yourself." Lexen replies with a slight laugh, Noah's not here at the moment apparently him and Aro decided they wanted pizza. So now, I'm stuck with this prick.

I look up at him and lift up my hand wanting him to help me get up, at first, he just stares at my hand before finally grunting and taking it, helping me get back up. He doesn't give me a second to focus. He automatically comes at me and I'm actually able to dodge this boy. I haven't found his weakness yet and it's pissing me off.

He uses a different stance, a different technique every time. But it must be pattern I need to follow. With every stance and technique, he starts with, there will be a different weakness. It's a good thing to have, hell I do the same but my height will always be the biggest and most noticeable.

"Stay in that mindset Cielito," Lexen says and I do, dodging his hits and eventually making a perfect roundhouse kick that brings him down to the floor. I smile moving to my water bottle and taking a sip of water soon putting it back down when Lexen finally gets off from the floor.

"So, you've been holding back, try to impress me again." He stands again in the stance we first started our training in. We both dodge each other's blows until eventually I get an advantage, which results on me bringing him down to the floor. During his fall he grabs me too, so I fall with him until I'm in the same position I was with Noah yesterday.

As fast as it happens, I get off of his body and walk back to my water bottle. It took so long for me to even get him to the floor. I'm exhausted.

"So, you aren't going to do the same to me as what you did to Noah?" Lexen asks and I turn to him. Confused.

Did he want me to?

"I'm not sure what you're on about Lexie," I reply, taking another sip. He looks at me blankly and I frown. "Are we done for today," I ask, wanting to get away from this encounter.

"Not until you answer my question Jace," Lexen says and I'm almost shocked by the nickname. Jace? What happened to Cielito? Only Adrien calls me that. "So, answer it, why didn't you do it to me." Lexen says, stepping closer to me but I can't seem to look at him. My eyes stay fixed on the floor.

"Why does it matter, did you want me to Lexen?" I look up, making eye contact with him. "Would that had made you feel better?"

Lexen releases a huff. "No, it wouldn't. I'm just saying. why even do it to him? What are you even to him? A new one of his fuck buddies?" He says and I look away from him again. "This is another question I expect you to answer Cielito."

"What happens between me and him is none of your concern, now I have a question for you. You mentioned a meeting in the library, am I actually going to be involved in that or not?" I ask looking up to him again. Which was a mistake, his eyes. God his eyes. How does one get such beautiful genes?

"Yes, you are joining us for the meeting but afterwards I'm dropping you home. You aren't to come to the Breaking Game is that clear?" A smile comes on to my lips.

I thought I made it clear to him when we first met. I don't take orders.

"Crystal," I reply, moving away from him and making my way out of the gym.

A/N: Hiii everyone!! How's it going? I missed the uploading so I just HAD to upload. This chapter was for stellarflowerwrite19  SheCupid12