10.5

JACEA CASERO

"Put me down, Lexen Blackmore!" I scream as Lexen continues to carry me over his shoulder against my own will.

"Stop moving, Cielito," he laughs, smacking my ass. I stop moving. Hoping he'll think I've given up so his still grip on my body will loosen so I can get out.

Back when we were at school, I asked Camila if there was a chance we could run, her answer was a hard no. But I still tried to run... He chased me, like actually chased me like I was his prey then carried me over his shoulder. Our classmates watched the whole thing and laughed. Whether it was because I was being manhandled or because my lacy underwear was on full display.

He threw me into his car like I was nothing and then he put the fucking child locks on like he was expecting me to throw myself out of the car, which I probably would've done... if he didn't drive so fast. Now, he's carrying me over his shoulder and into his house. I don't even get the chance to look around because all I can feel is the blood rushing to the top of my head.

He slaps me again and I jolt, holding in a scream.

I feel his shoulders rising, is he seriously laughing right now? I will give you something to laugh about Lexen Blackmore. His laughing stops and he tenses up when I slap his ass. I can only imagine what his face looks like. That's when I laugh.

"Now you know how it feels Lexie," I laugh, and he scowls continuing to carry me to whatever our destination is.

When I'm finally put down in Lexens gym I realize I have two sets of eyes on me. Noah is looking at me with a smile on his face and Lexen just looks pissed but I did just slap his ass so I can see why. Although now that we're here I plan on kicking it.

I look away from the pair of them and focus on the gym room. It's a big open spaced room with oak wood floors and white walls. Windows run along the ceiling showing the beautiful sky, there's a boxing bag hanging in the corner of the room and there's loads of high-tech machines. Half I don't even know what do.

"Okay, Cielito, start doing suicides," Lexen orders turning to Noah about to have a conversation with him. I clear my throat. One, I have no idea what suicides are, and I can't work out in school uniform. Both boys look at me with annoyance, I point at myself up and down showcasing my uniform. Lexen scowls and Noah's eyes look up and down my body like I'm a feast. A smile touches his lips and then he throws a pair of shorts and a sports bra at me. I wait to expect a top to be thrown at me with it but no. Instead, he throws a pair or trainers at me. Releasing a deep breath, I turn to the bathroom in the corner of the room and get changed.

Am I really going to wear shorts and a bra for training? Yes. Yes, I am.

I enter the room to two shirtless men with muscles all over, sparring. My jaw drops at their speed of reaction. Each of them dodging punches. Damn their reflexes. I continue to watch in awe as they spar. Noah catches me looking and winks his lips tipping to a smile. Lexen lets his guard down as he turns to see me earning himself a punch square in the jaw from Noah. Lexens eyes go dark as he glares at me, as if it was my fault. I wave with a smile tipped on my lips.

"You enjoy that, sugar tits?" Noah asks moving his eyes to my sports bra and I pout. Sugar tits? Please don't tell me I've got another nickname. Especially if it Sugar tits. Oh, for the love of god.

"It would have been more enjoyable if you were both naked," I smirk moving closer to the boys. Noah's eyes go bright, and he looks to Lexen.

"Do your suicides," Lexen grunts to me and I look at him blankly. What the fuck are suicides? Aren't I supposed to stretch?