8.0

JACEA LOCKWOOD

After an hour of listening the office lady go on and on and on about rules, I am finally guiding myself to second period using the school's map. My lesson is no other than politics. Fucking politics? I'm what three years too late to be learning this? But according to everyone that is no excuse for a 'Lockwood Lady.'

When I finally enter politics class the whole class looks to me and the room goes completely silent. Is this the part where I'm supposed to speak? I look at the teacher and he looks almost shocked to see me. Or is it that I have interrupted his class and haven't apologised?

"Jacey, Hey! Come sit next to me babe." Aro shouts from the back of the classroom and everyone looks back to him. I release a breath without knowing I was even holding it. I hitch my bag a little higher on my shoulder and walk towards him. It's like everything is going in slow motion, everyone's watching my movements as if they're analysing me.

I watch a girl move her foot out to trip my and I make sure to kick her foot as I walk past her. She sucks in a deep breath and I mentally pat myself on the back for not laughing. I sit next to Aro and look back to the teacher. He nods "Good to see you Miss Lockwood, you've missed a lot. But I am sure Aro will help you out," he smiles but I can tell its forced. This school is for the rich, probably pays good too.

"Of course, I will sir, Me and Noah will help," Aro replies looking to me and giving a flirtatious wink. I can't help but smile. This boy has skills.

I hear a group of girls scowl and I look to their direction. Why am I not surprised, Stephanie and her little gang sit to my left looking at me with narrowed eyes. I can't help myself but smile and wave teasingly sending her a message. Game on, Bitch. I turn back to Aro and that's when I remember he told the teacher, him and Noah are going to help me catchup. I look around the class but don't find him.

I nudge Aro and he looks to me with a lascivious smile on his face he leans close and whispers. "Can't stop touching me can you princess?" I shake my head at his flirty behaviour.

"I was actually going to ask you where Noah is," Aro's smile automatically leaves and his jaw tenses. What have I done now? He shrugs and rips a piece of paper from his book.

Got a thing for Noah do ya?

I think about it for a second. There are two ways I can play this. I could say yes and actually get close to Noah, don't blame me he's hot or I could say no just to make my life easier and not listen to the teasing he will probably give me.

Me being me I choose option one, I have an idea and I want to see how it goes.

So, what if I do?

I pass the not back to him and I see the shock in his face, the note was a joke, but I simply confused him a whole lot more than what he was expecting. He turns to me and I put my finger on my lips to tell him to shut up.

Your secret is safe with me princess.