7.0

JACEA LOCKWOOD

Nobody told me this would be easy. I guess I just hoped it would. Meeting new people, playing with them so I can live.

Wow, that makes me sound like a selfish pig.

I guess in some takes I am. I'm not the only one to blame though. No, you can blame the woman who birthed me. The one who taught me what she saw fit. I think overall she wanted me to be a good little whore that took orders from everyone. But I didn't turn out like that. I'm not a whore. And I don't take orders. Unless, my life is on the line.

Today is my first day at the East Kingston Private School (also known as EKPT).

I haven't spoken to anyone since Camila and Aro showed up and Christopher has been on his 'very important meetings' since the day I arrived in this beautiful yet disastrous house. Beautiful because well this is every gold digger's wet dream of a house and disastrous because the number of places known as 'Restricted' to me is beyond any number I could say.

And here I am, standing in the mirror, analysing my new school uniform. A red tie with a white blouse that is way too tight for my bust, red skirt that is way too short to be suitable for a school, a white blazer that will probably need to be washed every hour, with white thigh-high socks and 4-inch black heels. The perfect outfit for a fantasy roleplay in porn.

Not that I've watched porn but the amount of times I've walked in on Adrien, I'm just shocked we're still friends at all.

Vrrrrrn vrrrrrrrn

Camila: Hey girl, I'm outside.

Me: Hey, coming down now.

I move out of my wardrobe, grab my leather bag and hurry out of the house.

"Girl, you look so hot!" Camila shouts as I make my way over to her car.

"um, no I don't," I smile, getting into the car door and putting my seat belt on.

Fuck! This car is gorgeous! I wish I could drive. Stupid English Laws.

The song 'Naked by Ella Mai' plays loud from her speakers and she starts to sing along. She nudges me to sing with her sweet melodic voice. So, I do. I sing with her.

"So, you can sing and dance, what can't you do?" Camila laughs as the song ends.

"Ha, that's a secret."

"Okay, well we're almost at the school so maybe I should probably give you some tips before you enter EKPT."

I take a deep breath. "Hit me with it."

"Stephanie and Lexen are known as childhood sweethearts that everyone's jealous of. All the straight guys want to be with Stephanie and all the straight girls want to be with Lexen."

"But they're not together?" I ask, Lexen said she wasn't her bitch so...

"No, they're not, but Stephanie's like a stage 5 clinger they've known each other since they could crawl and to her that makes them in a relationship. Anyway, she's probably going to make sure you and Lexen stay away from each other. You know because you're working together and everything."

"Wow, guess that makes her queen bee of the school."

"Yep, and the boys are the kings."

"All the boys?" I question.

"Yep, mainly Lexen but also all the boys."

I nod, licking my teeth as Camila takes the turn and we go through the school gates.

Deep Breaths, you can do this. When me and Camila leave the car, I am greeted by the eyes of... everyone.

"Oh yeah, forgot to mention everyone knows you're Lockwood blood, it was all over social media," Camila whispers into my ear, hooking her arms into mine and pulling me towards Aro.

"Princess, a pleasure to see you again," he moves from his car and pulls me into a tight hug.

"Hey," I smile, hugging him back before pulling him away.

I hear a group of girls giggle and turn to meet the eyes of Noah and Lexen, surrounded by girls in cheer uniforms.

God, why do they look so hot?

"Come on, let's go say Hi," Camila smiles, hooking her arm into mine.

"Let's not," I laugh nervously