13.5

"Lexen Blackmore, I swear to god, put me down," I shout, slapping his back as he carries me out of the school building over his shoulder

"Lexen Blackmore, I swear to god, put me down," I shout, slapping his back as he carries me out of the school building over his shoulder. Again. I huff as I hear more students run to watch the scene with their phones out.

Today, I didn't even try to run. In all honesty, I didn't even see him approach me. I was making my way to the school exit when all of a sudden, I was thrown onto his shoulder. The little prick.

I soon begin to give up when I feel my blood moving to the top of my head, making me nauseous. Eventually slaps my ass before seating me down in the back of his car.

"Hello my barbie," Noah speaks, wrapping an arm around and pulling me close to his chest, placing a kiss on the top of my head. I catch eyes with Lexen in the rear-view mirror and smirk moving my lips to Noah's.

And I know he's pissed off the minute Hunter takes his seat next to me and closes the door, not giving him nor me the time to put the seatbelt on before he speeds out of the school car park.

I curse silently and sit up getting the seatbelt to put on me, he's driving like a lunatic. Not long after I look back at Noah and he winks at me in a way that says 'well that definitely got him pissed' and god do I agree, this guy hasn't even stopped with this speeding and none of the boys care to tell him that he's going too fast.

Instead Aro decides to connect his phone to the speaker and play a few NF songs.
None of us speak, we just listen to the music.

As soon as we stop all the boys turn to look at me. "Don't talk unless you're spoken to, promise us, it's for your safety" Aro says moving his hand to mine and I nod. I understand what I have to do,

"Good, alright then." Lexen starts and I watch him take a few breaths as if he's calming himself down. "Cielito, follow me... please," Lexen says, catching eyes with me in the rear view.

Because he said it so nice, I nod, agreeing to follow him.

I look at Noah and smile as he gets out of the car and offers his hand to help me up, I smile taking it and moving towards the front of the car waiting for Lexen.

Not long Lexen comes out but ends up punching Noah in the stomach and I slowly cringe imagining the pain. "You ready cielito?" He asks with his hand out offering it to me. I look at his hand. Confused.

Does he want me to hold his hand or something?

He eventually gives up and walks past me and I follow behind him with the rest of the boys behind me.

I don't plan on talking in this, maybe I could just report it all to my mum. She hasn't messaged me for ages. Maybe this will make her be more clear on what I have to actually do.

I keep up with Lexens pace, sliding my arm into his, I feel him tense up but he eventually allows it. He can't complain too much, after all he did offer me his hand before I was just a bit too slow.

We walk closer towards the building until, we're finally at the door.

Do I really want to do this?

Do I have to do this?

Lexen must have felt me hesitate because he begins to interlock our fingers together. His thumb rubbing on my knuckles. I look up to him and a smile reaches my lips.

Damn me for smiling but god his face...

I force myself to snap out of it and walk into the building following lexens soft pulls until we arrive at a lift.

"You ready boys?," Lexen asks turning to them all. They all nod, not saying a word each of them emotionless as if they were wearing a mask.

Lexen nods looking to me. "If you can do it, turn all emotion off, they purposely try to get under your skin, it's for the best," he says to me and I nod.

Message received and will be taken to note.