9.5

-WARNING-

Mature scenes, if you do not wish to read please scroll down to where there are no italics. thank you

JACEA LOCKWOOD

His eyes run down my body as if I'm a feast he wants to devour. My chest heaves as his hands reach my hips and run down my thighs, I feel my core throbbing wanting more of his touch. I push myself closer to him and I feel is hardness stabbing my stomach. My hand moves from his neck and snakes down his chest to his stomach to the slacks of his trousers, giving him a squeeze. God, he's big...

His hand makes its way up my skirt and I can feel him getting closer. His knuckles grazing my inner thigh as fingers find the hem of my underwear. Without a warning they're ripped off my body and I'm pinned to the wall with my legs around his waist. His mouth meets my neck and with a little bite he plunges two fingers into me.

His movement speeds up as does my breathing, God why does this feel so good! His fingers curve and hit the right spot that a moan leaves my mouth. He moves him mouth to mine to help quieten it. Wouldn't be the best thing to get caught on the first day, now, would it?

Before I know it, my hips are moving with his movements and I come hard. My pussy spasms around his fingers as my hands thread through his hair. "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen Cielito," he says to me, removing his fingers from inside me and placing them in his mouth.

He groans as if he's addicted as he sucks on his fingers cleaning them like an animal.

When my breathing calms down I reply, "And that was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

I'm woken by a kick in the leg from Camila. I look at her with confusion then I realise that I just had a sexual dream in the middle of our Art class. Nobody's looking at me, so I guess I didn't say anything or make any noises. But the way Cams looking at me...

"What was the hottest thing you have ever seen?" She smirks like the Cheshire cat and I groan putting my head back onto the table.  I feel like crying, God this is so embarrassing. "If it makes you feel better you only whispered that," she smiles, and I know what going to come out of her mouth.

"Let's just say he fingerfucked me then licked himself clean," I say, a little too loudly getting some looks from guys and I can't help but shiver at. Camila Cheshire Cat smile is even wider.

"Which guy was it?" I can't help but laugh at how intrigued she is about my fucking sex dream.

"I'm not telling you; you will tease me forever..." I pout looking back to the front of the class. If I tell her, I will have both the twins teasing me with information no one should know. Aro already knows I fancy Noah, which is true. I do fancy Noah; did he have to know? No. But like I said before Camila is the one, I want to keep, as long as I don't hurt Aro he won't try and stop our friendship.