9.0

Aro

"They should be back already," Cami hisses to me and the boys. She's worrying and I don't blame her, no one and I mean no one has ever seen Lexen lash out on a girl, especially not in public.

I give a look to the boys they look just as concerned as I feel. It has been quite a while, if they were having a chat, they should be done now. If they aren't here in the next thirty seconds, either one of them is dead or they're having sex to fix their troubles.

As much as I hope it is the second one, I have a feeling Jacea isn't the type to get freaky in school. She cares about her education, I noticed that in politics. She was trying to learn it, she did a shit job, but she tried. Also, I already know she likes Noah. I don't know what she sees in him, apart from tatts and piercings all over his body, he's a mentally unstable guy. Maybe because of his past but maybe because he cares more about himself.

"I'm sure they're fine, Cam," Hunter reassures her taking her hand and holding it. I can't help but feel my jaw tense. Like I'm some overprotective brother. My jaw isn't the only one that tenses, Dayton's does too.

"Look there he is," Noah stands as Lexen comes back through the door without Jacea.

"Where's Barbie?" Noah asks with what sounds like dread in his voice. Could he like Jacea? No, that's absolute BS, Noah doesn't care about anyone but himself. Lexen scowls at Noah and sits back down on the table, going onto his phone and doing who know what. "Dude, did you kill her?" Noah speaks again but Lexen doesn't say a word.

"Lexen, I swear to god if you have touched one hair on that pretty girls head, I will cut your balls off in your sleep," Camila hisses, moving her hand from Hunter and standing in front of him. Lexen doesn't look at her, which only pisses my twin off more. She grips his chin, so he is looking at her. "Did you hear what I said, Blackmore?" She's says with gritted teeth.

Camila's on one today, and I don't know if I should praise her for going against the most dangerous guy in this school or hide her away so she isn't the one to be murdered tonight. Lexen huffs out a breath and me and hunter share a look.

"I left her in the storage closet, I didn't hurt her," Lexen talks softly to Camila, and I raise a brow at the two. Is there something going on between my best friend and sister? I mean, they've known each other for seventeen years, but Lexen is too much. He doesn't do things for himself; his only priority is work. He wouldn't give anything good to her.

Camila leaves as quickly as she can, leaving me and the guys alone on the table. Before I can ask my question Dayton beats me to it. "So Lexen, is there something going on between you and Camila?" We all look at Lexen and that when he looks at us all.

An amused smile plays on to his lips. "My eyes aren't set on her, no," with that he stands from the table and makes his way over to Stephanie and her friends.

"See you later guys, got to find my next hit," Noah says clapping his hand on Dayton's shoulder going to the same table as Lexen.  As much as I love Noah, I don't think he will ever find one person and that's what's wrong. Now that I know Jace likes Noah. He's going to break her if they ever have something.