5.0

JACEA CASERO

I wake up the next morning, nuzzling my face into a topless Lexen Blackmore - umm what?

I shoot to the other side of the bed and look at him. He sleeps peacefully next to me. I must be imagining this. I understand I'm supposed to seduce him but this, this is too fast. Jacey, slow your imagination down!

Maybe a cold shower will wake me up properly? I stand from the bed and move to the bathroom door. "Where are you going?" Lexen mumbles in a low, husky voice that has me freezing in my tracks. Fuck! This isn't a dream. I turn back to see his eyes are closed.

"What are you doing in my room? And where's Camila?" I ask moving my hands to my hips to try and make myself look snarky even though I really can't, the pyjamas ruin everything.

"I kicked her out, and this is my room. I tried waking you, but you sleep like a fucking rock."

Thanks Dickhead.

"Well I was given this room key so it's the hotel's problem for giving the same key. Also, you could've asked for a different room."

"I'm always in this room, and I was tired last night. Now, if you need to go to the bathroom, hurry up because I want to shower."

Okay, but what time did he come in, because we watched like two movies and it was late when we came into the room.

I turn back to the bathroom and turn on the shower and purposely take my time. Just because that sounded a bit too much like an order. I don't take orders.

What can I say, I'm a bitch when I want to be.

I step under the shower and I'm greeted by the steaming hot water. I don't know why Lexen is here. Lexen could've gone to Stephanie's room for the night she would've happily let him in. In all ways. Little Slag.

Oh god. Why am I thinking about him while I'm standing naked in the room next to him?

Yes, he is fucking gorgeous in the model sort of way, but his personality is absolutely horrendous. Not that I know him, but I don't need to. He hasn't said anything nice to me. But then again, I only just met him, and the first thing I said was that he was pathetic when I hadn't even met him. Maybe, later it will get better? Well it has to! Seducing him can't happen if he hates you.

I step out of the shower and change into my new clothes. Red belly top and black leggings with white converse. Finally, normal fucking clothes.

I walk out of the bathroom to... an empty room. Absolutely empty. Is he going to jump out and scare me? Please don't. I would hate to throat punch him and bring him to the floor. Actually, I wouldn't hate that, he can take it as payback for what he said about me to Stephanie last night. I walk further into the room. Nobody is here. Maybe I did imagine Lexen being here. I grab the covers and make the bed, so it looks nice for the cleaners when they start to clean it.

Vrrrn vrrrrrn vrrrrrrnnn

The sound of a vibration comes from one of the bedside tables and I follow it to a phone. Lexens phone. With the Caller ID of Noah.

Without thinking I pick it up and answer.

"Lexens phone," I say through it.

"Why are you touching my phone," Lexens voice echoes loudly out of the speaker, making me flinch. Fucking hell.

"Couldn't talk any louder could you, you left it here. If you want it, come get it." Before he can answer I hang up and put it back on the bedside table.