11.5

JACEA CASERO

The morning lessons go in a blur and its soon lunch, throughout the lessons I was getting stares from both the boys and the girls. Some asked me about Lexen others spoke about Camila. I've never been so uncomfortable.

Camila messaged me to tell me that we are going to eat lunch in the library. I agreed knowing that we would be in a quiet place away from everyone. I walk into the library and look around the room for Camila. My eyes reach a table with a girl in a cheerleading outfit looking at Camila with her arms crossed on the table. Camila looks unsure and a bit shaky. The girl looks to me and a small smirk reaches her face. She hitches her Prada bag higher onto her shoulder and makes her way away from Camila.

She has brown hair with faint blonde highlights, hazel eyes, and a perfect figure. Of course, she's stunning and of course she's one of the popular girls. There is no way you look like that and not be. But if she is popular, I have no doubt she is as horrible as the rest of them.

She goes to walk past me with her honey and lemon scent, and I grab her wrist. She turns to me with a blank face. "What did you say to her? You know she's going through a lot she doesn't need you or anyone else bothering her during school," my grip on her wrist tightens like a steel vice and I know she's going to have bruises.

"How about you ask her and find out," with that I let go of her arm and she walks out of the library. I look back to where Camila is sitting, she's looking at me with concern. She stands up and waves with a smile and I hurry myself over to her.

"Hey," she smiles as she sits back down, I take the seat opposite her, "The boys are coming soon, I messaged them and told them to come here." She seems happy, not at all disturbed by the cheerleader that was just here talking to her.

"Not to be nosy, but what did that girl want?" She tilts her head to the side and her smile drops. She bites her lip and puts her fork down. She doesn't look upset. She looks guilty.

"Sorry, I should've warned you, that was Elysha Watson, we've been friends since we were three..." she stops as if she trying to figure out what to say next. "She not one of the horrible people, she's kind but if you say something out of line, she will call you out." My jaw drops, did I just put hands on an innocent person. Now she's going to have my handprint on her wrist for a week. "She was asking if we – both of us – wanted to hang with her tomorrow night." I huff out a breath... why would she want to do that? "She doesn't think what the girls did was right, and she wants to start hanging with me again, but she wants to be friends with you too, so she thought we could all get to know each other..."

"Fuck! Could you give me her number? I need to message her, apologise for what I've done," I feel like such a prick. I should've known all of the details instead of jumping to a conclusion. I acted how Adrien acted last year, somehow Camila has gotten underneath my skin and it feels like I want her to rely on me just as must as I want to rely on her. When you have truly found a friend, you tend to show your love by doing stupid things.

"Give who what number?" I lift my head to see Aro, Noah and Lexen standing behind Camila. I groan, leaning back in my chair and looking to the ceiling. The library ceilings are high with paintings of what clouds, angels, and naked people. Somebody's hands snake on to my shoulders and massage. I turn my head to the side and make eye contact with Noah Brannigan. The guy I'm now kind of dating. Well, when Lexens around. Noah leans down and kissed the top of my head and I look back to Aro who now has a wide ass grin on his face.

"Well, I kind of put hands on this girl called Elysha because I thought she was giving Cam a hard time. Turns out she was inviting us to hang out, I want to apologise but I'm not risking going over to her when she hangs with Stephanie and that bunch." I explain and Aro's eyes widen in shock. Noah continues massaging my shoulders and I move my gaze to Lexen. He keeps clenching and unclenching his hands looking at where Noah's hands are. His eyes meet mine and we have an inaudible conversation. Do your worst pretty boy.

"You mean Elysha Watson?" Aro asks and I whip my head back to him, slapping Noah in the face with my hair. I whisper a sorry to Noah and examine Aro's face. Theirs a small tint of pink on his cheeks but I can't tell if it's because he found it funny, I just slapped Noah with my hair or if it's because he has a thing for the girl. I narrow my eyes on him, hoping he might just spill it, but he doesn't.

"Yep her, now can one of give me her number so I can apolo-"  I don't get to finish my sentence because Lexen's handed me his phone with Elysha's contact up. I look to Camila in questioning but she's looking at my shoulders where Noah's still touching. I quickly put Elysha's number on to my phone, whispering a thanks to Lexen and begin to type out my message.

Me – Hi its Jacea, sorry for what happened in the library, Camila told me why you were here. Would love to hang. :)

I set my phone down and we all get into a conversation soon Hunter joins us, but I stick to my Notes I wrote at the hotel last week. I don't need to talk to him, so I won't. Too many connections to men who are in a business I'm going to have to steal files from is not something you want. Too little connections to people will be questionable so if I keep it at Camila, Lexen, Aro and Noah and maybe Elysha will be just enough to not be questioned. It makes me look like a horrible person to Hunter but hopefully he'll just see it as embarrassment from the office.

My phone buzzes and I pick it up seeing a message from Elysha.

Elysha – Don't worry about it, we can all hang Friday night if you want? x

I ask Camila and she agrees straight away, I go to message her back when Aro asks if him and the boys can come too. I ask the boys if they're actually up for that and they all look to Hunter, I look to Camila with a questioning brow and she mouths. "I will tell you later." I nod and send the message to Elysha she replies fast with a 'Yes' and we continue to eat our lunch in silence.

I take a few glances at Lexen and he's still looking at me and Noah like he wants to kill us both, Noah knows it too he keeps winking at me with a flirty smile. I was warned that he was sociopathic, but I don't see his danger. Maybe I don't understand the use of the word 'sociopath'. Soon I will understand. Lexen goes to speak and I feel Noah closer to my body... his hot minty breath touching my neck, I move my head to give him more space to fit his head.

"So, boys –" Lexen stops right when Noah starts to kiss my neck, I hold my breath knowing that this is a library anything that leaves my mouth will be heard. Me and Lexen meet eyes and I wave my hand telling him to continue whatever he has to say. Lexen clears his throat and I move my hand up to Noah threading my fingers through his hair and tugging on it just a bit. "- we have a meeting tomorrow night, just before the Breaking Game -" I tug on Noah's hair a bit harder; he grunts loudly and begins to nip on my neck. I hold in my breath. What is the Breaking Game? Like the F-B?

I tighten my jaw, focusing on Lexens words. "We'll have to get Terri to hold up the crowd a little bit. The party starts when we turn up." Lexen turns to look at me, ignoring Noah's hand that keeps on caressing my body. "And as for you Cielito, you can go home and have sweet dreams after the meeting." I scrunch my face up and scowl at him, there is no way I'm missing this. I was the best in London, I will be the best here. I meet eyes with Camila and we both smile wickedly. Great minds think alike.

A/N - Okay, this is the last one for a while. I'm sorry but I literally have no more chapters, hopefully the writing process will be quick and I will be uploading soon.