7.5

NOAH

I keep my eyes on the new Barbie doll, there's something about this little brit that just makes me want to tie her up and beat her till she can't walk. In all ways. I've known about her existence for less than a week and I can't help but feel almost addicted.

I can tell the other boys want her too. They won't let me get first grabs though, they know I will just fuck her then leave her. No point at all. But I don't plan on doing that to this barbie.

This barbie I want.

I clear my throat, moving off of the car and away from the swarm of sex hungry girlsand walk over to Camila and Jacea.

Jacea eyes me warily, as if I'm a wolf about to pounce on my prey. It's almost humorous to see her watch my movements.

I smile at her. "Hey, new girl. What do you say? I take you on a tour of the school," I walk closer to her and whisper in her ear. "We can pop into one of the storage closets and hit it off." I step away from her, watching her body tense up, a smirk rips from me and I wink.

"Damn, you're feeling confident today, Noah." Camila smiles, turning to Jacea. "Let's get you to the main office."

Jacea nods to Camila but keeps her eyes focused on me, she goes to turn, and I watch her bite her lip nervously. I can see she's nervous she has just entered the vipers nest, but my boy definitely got the wrong impression.

I turn back to Lexen and his eyes are narrowed on me, I shrug then focus on the girls, they're focused on Jacea, shit. They all look ready to tear her apart.