6.0

JACEA CASERO

"Miss Lockwood, a pleasure to see you again," Grayson's voice fills my ears and I give him a tight smile. I guess I'm a Lockwood now. "Would you like me to show you around?"

"I will show her to her room, I'm going past it anyway," Lexen interrupts, standing behind me. I can feel his intense stare on me. Whether it's in shock of my sudden change in behaviour, I don't know. Grayson lifts his head to Lexen, nodding and turning on his heel to walk away.

With Grayson walking out of the room, Lexen walks past me. I feel his body brush on mine, and I try to keep my breath steady. He's obviously trying to make me react. And I am reacting, but I don't know why... I don't even know him, he's nothing but rude and - biggest point of all - I have to fuck with his feelings and leave. Mum still hasn't made it clear what I am looking for, so I need to call her and ask her what exactly I'm looking for. Hopefully, I don't fuck this up.

Lexen speed walks up the stairs and I have to run to keep up, god this boy is so tall. A good foot taller than me. I hardly get enough time to take in where I'm going, let alone to look at the interior design in this place. He stops at a door on the furthest end.

"This is your room," Lexen states, opening the door and walking in. I follow him in to see a room fit for a princess.

Maybe it won't be that hard acting as a princess.

The room is filled with crystals and Diamonds all around the place, a fucking queen size bed that could probably fit three Lexens. Not that Lexen will ever be in my bed.
But now I'm totally imagining that.

FUCK.

Lexen moves into another room connected to my room that leads to a massive walk in wardrobe, filled with clothes. Designer clothes. Why am I not shocked? Further into the room leads to another room which is the bathroom. The glossy marble floor spread in the room. Hopefully, I don't slip on this floor.

I think about apologizing to Lexen about before but as I turn around, I realize. He's not here. He must've left. Whatever.

I take out my phone and message my mum on WhatsApp.

Jacea - Hey mum, just arrived at the house. But could I ask a question? x

Mum - Hello, what's the question?

Jacea - How am I doing this job exactly? x

Mum - Get close to them first, I will message you in a month for the next move. You need to gain their trust so get close to them! You can do that, right?

Jacea - Yes mum x

Mum - Okay, well it's really late right now so I'm going. Bye Daughter.

Jacea - Bye x

A part of me is bothered that I don't even get one kiss from her in her messages. But she's not exactly the best at showing her emotion to me even through the phone. I mean she shows her love and affection to my siblings in their messages but maybe it's just because I'm a teenager.

I move to my bed and sit down.

Fuck, this should be illegal. It's so comfortable.

Knock knock.

"Come in," I shout and Grayson walks in with a tight smile. "Hello, Miss Lockwood. Would you like to have something to eat?"

At first, I thought about saying no but I remember that I haven't eaten since yesterday. "Yes, please. Thank you, Grayson."

He gives a quick nod and leaves my room.