chapter 7 The escape ,The search

At the cottage

Ranvijay Sahay's PA cum manager, Rajiv, reached the after some time to the cottage, he found his boss was enjoying his drink sitting in the bar, which is in the corner of the living room.

"Sir all arranged for your security, knowing about your visit to Nainital. Many business associates from nearby places and political leaders invited you to their place as a guest so that they get a chance to come in your good books ."

Ranvijay doesn't reply so the PA again started, "don't worry sir, I reasonably deny them, I told them that you are here for some personal reasons and they should respect your privacy ."

" Rajiv, just find that girl" ranvijay ordered him.

" Sure sir " Rajiv replies with his usual answer then it struck him that he is asking to find some girl no..it must be file but I must have heard it wrong

Rajiv was P A to ranvijay for last 10 years, he never saw him with any girl, not even talk about any women so he was sure that he heard something wrong. But he wants to confirm about the file as which file precisely his boss need.

" Which file sir "

Ranvijay glared at him and shouted while throwing the whiskey glass on the floor.

"Not file you fool, I said girl, girl, did you get it this time "

Rajiv was trembling in fear, he was thanking his stars that he is still breathing after doing this mistake, so he composed himself and asked

"Sorry sir,..... but which girl...
.. imean ."

"When I entered the cottage a girl was playing a tune on that piano but she ran away as soon as she saw me ."

" Oh ... okay sir, I just ask the cottage staff ."

" Hmmm "

Rajiv ran for his life and started interviewing the staff but everyone denied that they ever saw a girl near the cottage, as its the private property so nobody enters here without the caretaker's knowledge.

On the other hand, when the caretaker, the old couple returned from the hospital, they found that the special guest of kauls already arrived .when Rajiv call them to ask about some girl who played the piano in the cottage.

The couple understood that he is talking about aarohi. But seeing so much security around, with guns, they understood that the guest must be some dangerous people so for aarohi 's sake and to keep their job safe. They lied to Rajiv that the only woman in this cottage is his wife who is 60 plus in age.

Rajiv laughed on the way back to ranvijay.
"Sometimes the boss is so silly, see he is saying a 60-year-old lady, girl ."( Poor Rajiv ).

He turned back and called the old women to follow him.
Ranvijay was still seated on the barstool and reminded of the girl's beautiful features in his mind. Suddenly he heard Rajiv saying
" she is here sir "

Ranjivay's s heartbeat increased to see his angle again, he slowly turned around and look at the old woman beside Rajiv who was greeting him by joining her hands.

" Where, where is she "he glared at Rajiv.

" Here see this is the only woman who enters the cottage " he stated with confidence.

Ranvijay dismissed the maid then he came in long strides toward Rajiv and grabbed him with his collar.

" Today is your last day on this planet, you fool! dont you know the difference between a girl and an old woman I told you that she was playing a tune on the piano, didnt I hmm? So you think that buddhi amma ( old lady )will play the piano, Haan?