glimpse of my upcoming work

"Where did you drop the envelope?"

"In Stephen sir's study room "

   " Ok, I will bring it from there."

   Eva Johnson who was going to live with the Smith family for six months, was still trying to adjust to the Smith family.

Rose Smith was her mother's childhood friend. When her father got transferred for a project in another city which was not safe for Eva. Rose smith decided to help and offered Michael Johnson, Eva's dad to let Eva stay with her family in LA.

Eva was hesitant at first but her dad convinced her and assured her that this arrangement will last for only six months. At that time Eva doesn't know what she is conceding for, the Smith family was a well-known business family in LA.

     Eva reached Stephen's study room with ginger steps, Stephen Smith was known as a cold-hearted businessman, a very harsh and disciplined man  

Eva always got uncomfortable around his formidable aura , he hardly speaks first Eva thought him to be dumb but when she saw him speaking listening to his cold voice and strict tone , she thought its a blessing that he speaks less .

    Eva started searching for the envelope in a hurry as she wanted to leave the room before Stefan could return  home.

   A sudden voice made her nervous. She could hear some footsteps so she did what she thought was right. She hid behind the couch.

        She hadn't heard any more footsteps so she tried to peek from behind but a shriek left her mouth, as Stephen was hovering over her while sitting on the couch. Before she could move a limb Stephen pulled her on his lap.

      Eva started wriggling  her legs to get out of his hold. Which didn't bother Stephen, he stood up and got settled on the chair and started with his work, the fragile girl got tired from her continuous efforts so she requested him in a low tone.

.    

  "Sorry. … I will not do this again, please let me go."

 Stephen kept doing his work, without even responding to her, Eva started murmuring in the low voice "the maid left my envelope here I was just here to collect that, let me go please "

   All her pleadings were going to deaf ears, Stephen kept doing his work on a laptop. Soon Eva got asleep in his lap, her head resting on his chest. After half an hour Stephen wrapped up  his work and exits the study room with Eva, who was sleeping in his arms when he reaches the guest room. He lay down on her bed and tucked her properly with the comforter.

   Stephen observed the face of the beautiful girl who meant the world to him but he couldn't tell her this now, he made clear in his mind that Eva is only his.     

Well this is the first time I am going to write a story from the foreign background

      I already started working on it and it will be only updated on weekends

Please give your support and love to this story too

Hope you like the plot

Thank you