chapter 67 .Made for each other .

The next morning ronn decides to talk with arohi about Sahiba. He told her that she should let her do whatever she wants

Arohi was not agreed with this thought. Ronn knew that Sahiba already made her decision and she called someone special who can persuade arohi.

When they reaches the dining room Sahiba was already present in the dining room. Arohi reached to Sahiba and held her hand," listen Sahiba, don't take my words in a wrong way as don't want to control your life and why would I? But I don't want you to stay alone in Nainital. , how will you handle noorie alone.

And who told you that she is alone there bachu?
listening to the familiar voice from behind some spread on arohi "a face. She just turns around rushes toward Aditya and embraces him in a tight hug. Aditya hugged her back with a happy face.

Aditya broke the hug and reach near Sahiba, he held her ears and scolded her ' why dong you Call me before him, why did you suffer this much. Don't be you remember you have two brothers in Nainital too.

Sahiba broke into tears and murmured small sorry. Aditya took her into a warm hug.
Sahiba rachna were not any less than arohi for him.

Arohi smiled in tears, Ranvijay was looking at the milap with cold eyes as he didn't forgive Aditya fit slapping his wife that day.

Aditya doesn't care for that too. when Aditya spotted the little girl in ronn's arms. He first greeted ronn then reached near him.

"Come sweetheart I am your mama( maternal uncle ) "

The girl clung more to ronn, a winning smile appeared on Ron's face.

"She is with her mamu only "he was talking about himself as Sahiba made him brother.

Arohi didn't want any argument again so she interfere.

'Come bhai have breakfast with us."

Aditya denied it first but Sahiba and arohi forced him so much that he has to agree with them

Ranvijay also got sitted on his chair noorie was still on his lap, playing with his rings.

In between the breakfast, Aditya assured arohi that he will take good care of Sahiba and noorie.

Rajiv enters the dining room, he first greeted everyone present in the room then he started his job

    Sir the business delegates already reached the office.

  Ok, then we should leave now.

    Ronn passed noorie to Sahiba not before kissing the little girl's chubby cheeks and was going to stand up when arohi hold his hand.

  Finish with your breakfast first me sahay... And Rajiv can't you see your boss is having breakfast...work is not important more than health...
Tell the client to wait, he will be there in some time.

     Ranvijay smoked at her care, Rajiv was looking at his lady boss with wide eyes but still waiting for ronn's order.

  When ronn noticed Rajiv he scolded him " don't you get what madam ordered to you. Just go and tell them I am coming after some time.

  Rajiv nodded at him and left for the hall,

   Roon started having his breakfast with a smile on his face, in between the breakfast he used to glance at arohi and grin like a lovesick puppy.

     Arohi finished her breakfast but ronn served her more

No jaan, you eat nothing come on have one more sandwich.