chapter 27 The impulsive decision

The next day when arohi got ready for school she remembered that now the event is ended and the school is closed for three months.

She rushed her car towards Siddharth's cottage when she got inside the cottage she decided to talk about sahiba's problem first, but when she saw Siddharth packing his bags she lost her cool.

" You moron you are leaving me haan, here I am fighting for you and you coward you are ditching me " she grabbed his collar.

" Arohi what the hell? What are you doing love? No, I am not leaving today but yes I have to leave from here this week, as the event is over now and I had to join the Mumbai branch soon "

" So "

"So what I have to take care of my job too, and dont you worry I will come to meet you regularly ok ."

" No "

"Arey we can talk on phone na, I will face time you daily ."

" No ."

" Are..   what do you want to do tell me "

" Take me with you "

" Hmm! but for that, I have to marry w love ."

Arohi grabbed his hand and started walking towards the door almost dragging him.

"Hold on where are we going "

" To get married, I know a pongu( fool ) pandit, we will pick him up on the way and get married in a temple ."

"Now "

" No,  after my family will kill you na then I will take wedding vows with your dead body. Stupid! yes no "

Siddharth stopped her and make her sitted on an adjacent couch.

" What happened to you suddenly haan, I told you about my pending promotion na after that I will come to your parents for asking your hands. Tell me the whole story, what is bothering you love ."

" Right and my parents will give my hand to you happily right, in your dreams Siddharth "tears started flowing from her eyes remembering her mother's threat.

Siddharth was concerned now looking with tears in her eyes. It was the first time he was watching her crying he hold her in his arms.

"Why dont you understand sid, my family is not as simple as you assume they are dangerous, really dangerous. And I dont need your money or I care about your promotion and all. I want you Siddharth, to be with you please Siddharth take me with you ."arohi told him about her mother's words, Siddharth was shocked to know about this but he has to take care of arohi as she was looking too broken now.

Siddharth kissed her forehead and she snuggled into him crying badly. After crying for some time she composed herself and looked at Siddharth

.
" Before taking this important step I want to ask you an important question arohi, are you sure about a marriage like this I mean maybe your family will never accept me so ..."

" Bhad me jaaye sab, I want you and only you . And dont worry my dad and bhai will accept you as they have taken." ( let them go to hell )

" Fine, then we have to do perfect planning for this ."

" Hmm," arohi was ready to follow his instructions.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Arohi returned to the vashisth villa and behave normally with the family. In the night she packed some necessary clothes in a backpack. Siddharth already left for kathgodam in the evening and check-in at ina hotel. As the company booking for the cottage was already over after the event.