chapter 22. for love

The same morning vashisth villa

After a week of grooming session arohi was ready to continue with her plan . Today early morning she went to rachana 's place for some preparation and in that she got late for school .

Arohi got ready in a anarkali suit and do her makeup as rachna taught her, she wore jhumkis and ankelts . Some bangles in her one hand and a beautiful watch in the other one .

Atlast she wore her heels, she was not comfortable with all these changes but for her love she is ready to bear every torture . She doesn't know how indian girls and ladies bear so many tortures to look good . Her respect for the ladies who used to wore saree reached a new height as when she was learning draping tricks from rachna . Arohi was confused that how will she walk draping meters of cloth around her .
But after some tips , scolding, atlast pleading from her friends she was now able to handle saree gracefully .

In all these decoration she got late for breakfast , she reached the dining room hurridly where the breakfast was already started .

The vashisth family was chatting on the breakfast table getting detalis about triloknath's abroad trip . All the chattering got stopped as they all spotted arohi in an indian wear .Its not that she never use to wear suit as in diwali veena threaten her for the appropriate dress .

But the dress is not the thing that surprised them but her makeup her jewelry which she never use to wore .They all were shocked but they didnt ask her anything but arohi was smart enough to know their unasked questions so she stated confidently.

" See i lost a bet to rachna so she punished me for sometime in this way, ok so no holy thoughts ."

Everybody laughed at her statement and resumed their breakfast .,while teasing arohi about loosing bet .

Arohi didnt want to reveal about her love for siddharth now ,as first she has to make him confess but after his confession she will definately going to talk to her brother about this .and she was more than sure that aditya will support her love.

After breakfast she was leaving the house in hurry .when a voice from behind her startled her .

" Rukko (stop) ". It was veena vashisth who called for arohi .

Arohi took a deep sigh and turn around ,she was well prepared for listening to some more scolding or lecture from her mom .

Veena came near her ,she touch her own eyes and put a kohl dot behind arohi's ear . Veena put a kaala tikka to save her from evil eye

" Ab jaao " ( now go ).veena ordered her softly .

Tears brimmed in arohi 's eyes as it was first time in her life veena behaved or did something like this to her .she smiled at her mother and left from there .

The other members of the vashisth family were shocked and surprised to see this side of veena .,but all are feeling happy for arohi .

Arohi drived her suv to the school , as she entered the hall all the staff and students got shocked to her new look .
Arohi doesnt want these morons attention .,her eyes for searching for the special man for whom she has to go through this torture .