chapter 68 . Passionate love

Mature content ahead

Ronn quickly changed their position now he was hovering over arohi. Ranvijay was gazing at the girl who stole his heart in the very first meeting. The day when he wanted to taste her lips and after so many efforts the day is finally here when he is going to claim her as his.

Ronn started removing her clothes after doing with saree he moved towards her blouse but he couldn't find any button or zip on that piece of cloth.
If it was up to ronn's style he must have torn the fabric without wasting time but ronn was enough sensible, as his wife is a dangerous woman, he was cautious so that any of his actions doesn't awaken the sleeping tigress inside her.

      Arohi was looking at his actions she smirked as she was sharp enough to read his mind, especially at this moment. She just turned a little on one side and show him the side zip of the blouse. Ronn didn't waste time and unzip her blouse.

  Arohi removed it quickly, ronn was looking at her with lust in her eyes

"You are so perfect jaan, so beautiful "

ronn started kissing her neck, arohi then grabbed her boobs in his hands and started kneading them while he's lips were still attached to hers. Arohi couldn't control it and moaned out. Ronn smirked at her reaction. He started roaming her fingers on her curves, he touched her bud slowly and then started rubbing it between his fingers.

      Arohi gasped from his sweet torture, whereas ronn wanted to cherish her in every way. Ronn touched her buds with her tongue, arohi tremble to feel his tongue around her bud, Ronn started sucking her boobs slowly at first he was sucking one boob while kneading the other. Arohi was loving the way he was giving pleasure to her.

        Ranvijay moved down on her kissing every inch of skin, arohi closed her eyes in pleasure. She was feeling wet between her legs. Ronn quickly removed her underskirt along with her panties. Arohi was observing him, when they had an eyelock ronn kissed her panties staring at her arohi blushed at his acts. She can now feel how much he must be yearning for this moment 

    Ranvijay spread her legs, he touched her princess part with his fingers slowly, the moment his tongue touched her folds which were already wet from his sweet torture, arohi moaned his name.

'" Ronn... Just don't stop "

     Ranvinay smirked at her words, he started licking, sucking her folds, and arohi soon turned into a moaning mess. She felt a knot building inside her, she was trying to hold herself., but fell flat as she cum soon.

    Ronn licked all her juices and then hovered over her to take her lips in a passionate kiss. Arohi put her arms around his neck while deepening the kiss and quickly changed the positions.
Ronn was looking at her with surprise, after breaking the kiss he raised an eyebrow at her.

  "    Now it's my turn "arohi declare her intentions, Ronn kept his hands under his head and was admiring her actions.
Arohi unzip his pants and pulled them down, she can catch a glimpse of his boner who is peeking from inside the boxer, arohi smiled at him and then he kissed the tip of his length from above the boxer.

      Ron closed his eyes in pleasure, arohi pulled down his boxer slowly and then took hold of his dick and started stroking it. Ronn smiled at her activities

     " I want to feel your lips on it jaan "

   Arohi shared an eyelock with ronn and took his dick inside her mouth sucking it carefully. She didn't break the eye lock and kept sucking it. Ronn was diving into the depth of pleasure.

      Arohi kept sucking his length for a good time, ronn stopped her in between and pulled her above him, made him settle above him and entered his dick while laying on the same position.
A hiss escaped from arohi " a mouth as she was feeling his hard length inside her.