chapter 61 friends for life

Arohi kept sobbing in Ronn's arms, he kept patting her back. Ranvijay didn't stop her as she needs to let out her grief, after some time she controlled her tears, and Ronn pass her a glass of water.

Arohi drank little water then began her talk " This is all because of me, she called me for help but I was so busy in...I didn't reach for her on time. I am responsible for her pain, her tears I don't know why I am like this? Why I am the reason for the pain of so many people? Trust me Mr sahay I never wanted to hurt anyone but still, I become the reason for it.

"Ahh! doesn't talk like this jaan, you are not responsible for anything. , don't think like this. We cannot change the past but at least we can help her now.

"Mr sahay I need someone here, as I can't handle Sahiba alone... I mean if you don't mind "

" Why should I, it's your house too, do as you want ok. Now, come on let's sleep... And see I wear a t-shirt too."

"Hmm, I didn't understand, why are you telling me this?"

" Oh, you did not remember, that day you complain to me, that you have to see my nipple daily so I..."

Arohi put her palm on her mouth " "what? Did I? No, I mean..... I am sorry "

" Never mind wife, now come on let's sleep "

Arohi smiled at him and soon they slept ronn was still holding arohi.

It was midnight when a baby's crying sound disturbed them. Arohi woke up with a jerk, it took her some time to notice that the noise is crying. She didn't waste time and rushed towards the cot, she started cooing her in her arms. She first knows why is she crying now, Ronn's sleep also got disturbed he stood up and sent near arohi

"What happened why is she crying?"

" I don't know, ... What should we do ? should I woke up Sahiba?."

"No, she is sleeping after medication. I think she is hungry. Wait I will order some milk for her."

Arohi nodded at him, after a few minutes a maid entered with the bottle, and he passed the bottle to arohi who started feeding the baby.

The baby slept after some minutes. Again ronn and arohi continued their sleep but Noori just kept them awake all night in the gap of every 2 hours, she use to cry sometimes because of hunger, sometimes for diaper changing. Arohi and ronn were trying to make the baby comfortable without her mother.

The next morning ronn woke up first and left for his morning routine when he returned from the gym he witness a beautiful sight arohi was lying on the couch in deep slumber holding a diaper in one hand while the other hand is gripping the feeding bottle.

Ronn clicked her picture of her state and then picks the baby who was awake and playing in the crib.

Rajiv was waiting for him in the living room,

"Good morning sir "

" Hmm, did you get the information?"

"Sir, Mr khan is hospitalised after we left the party, I inquired the doctor about his condition. He got some stitches on his head, one broken arm and a burn injury on his back. He will be discharged soon "

" Hmmm, get the papers ready, I want his signature on the papers as soon as he will be able to sign and keep me updated." Ronn ordered Rajiv while playing with the baby in his arms."
.

Rajiv nodded and left from there, shruti entered the living room with a lady beside her.

" Sir this is Zoya, a trained nanny that you asked me to arrange for the baby."