chapter 51 Accident

The next evening when arohi reached Nainital anand and Varsha were eagerly waiting for her princess. Avni jumped into her father's arms who held her close with tears listening in his eyes. After all, it was the first time their little toddler went away from them. Varsha was also going through the same emotions.

Arohi just smiled at their bond, a bond between children and parents. Soon they reached vashisth villa.

After freshening up, Arohi joined the family for dinner. She gave the gifts to the kids which Ronn had sent for them. Veer and Pia were happy to receive the gifts. Aditya told arohi.

" What is the need of this bachu '

" Well bhai it's their advance birthday present as it's just in a few days "

"But still ."

" Let it be Aditya, well I want to throw a grand birthday party for kids, Aditya made the arrangements "

" But dad, your health..."

" I am fine and after all, it will be like after months we are celebrating some happy occasion."

Aditya nodded at his dad, as he wants his dad to be happy and also this party can put a full stop to the bad rumours about their family.

Avni was blabbering about the trip, she told about the lavish hotel room, the birthday party whenever she talked about ronn she addressed him as' 'Bui's friend everyone thought that she was talking about rachna.

The morning when they are going to leave for Rachna's place, arohi shares her worries about avni as the little girl will tell her family about ronn .but ronn assures her that he will take care of her.

Ronn gifted a beautiful dollhouse to avni when she was busy admiring it,

So princess like it

"Yeah, very much "

" Hmm but there is a problem"

" What?"

" I mean if you tell your parents or your family about me, I mean meeting me or about staying with me and of course that I gifted you this dollhouse then they will send the gift back to me and you will not be able to play with it so you have to do one thing.."

" Bull why I walnt to plauk with it "

" Well they don't know me and taking gifts from strangers is a bad thing if you want to keep this dollhouse to yourself then don't tell them about me hmm "

Avni didn't understand well but in the desire for the dollhouse, she agreed by nodding her head up and down.

"Not like this, you have to promise me "

*Ok, pilnkee polish"

Ronn kissed her forehead and give a look at arohi who just shrugged her shoulder