chapter 31 piano girl

Arohi came out of the washroom after a relaxing shower as soon as she entered her room, a hard punch met her face.

She stumbled back and turn around in a rage and fisted her hand in a punch at the person in front but when she found rachna standing but wearing boxing gloves.

"Haan ! so hit me back you bitch, friends haan! we are friends but for two years, I'm trying to reach you but you vixen you hid well haan."

" Rachna listen...."

"No, I just want to beat you, come hit back, I am waiting."

"Rachu "

"Bhad mein gayi Teri Rachu", stating this she punched her once more.

Arohi fell to the floor she turned back and gave a look to rachna " Now you are dead "

Then arohi punched her hard, then rachna, they stood punching each other turn by turn.

Suddenly some infant giggling sound was heard so Arohi looked at it.

A beautiful boy was sitting in a baby pram. Arohi quit the fight and moved near the baby who was giving Rachna a charming smile.

" You made this "arohi asked rachna in surprise.

"Yes...nine months I carried him but I should not take the full credit, some goes to my husband too. You know joint effort "rachna stated hugging arohi from the back .while winking at her

Arohi smiled listening to her blunt words " Can... I hold him? '"

"Why are you even asking?, music ho tum uski"( you are aunt to him )

Arohi picked up the baby who was quick enough to grip her hair."aouch "

Rachna smiled at her," see!. He is also punishing you "

"ouch! rachu please help Rachna he will make me bald "

" Hmm, mera Shona,mera raja, mera beta "( my dear my baby )

"Why the hell are you pampering him?
you should scold him, leave my hair boy " as soon as the baby hears a high pitch he pulled arohi's hair more roughly.

"Aauch "

Rachna laughed at arohi's condition " "mera beta hain Zara izzat aur Pyaar se baat kare"( he is my son talk to him with love and respect )

"Rachu , oouvh !please "as the boy started pulling her hair more.

" Ok but don't disturb me in between, mera bachha, mera Shona,mera rachit beta tell me how we clap"

The boy knew what his mother asking him to do so he quickly left arohi's hair from his grip and started clapping with his little palms.

Arohi put him back in the pram and started rubbing her scalp. " God! He is so naughty,, no wonder he is your son as a mother as a son."

" Hmmm! whatever?"

They both chatted all day in arohi 's, rooms rachna just knew that after Sidharth's demise which she also knew as an accident, arohi was suffering trauma and for her recovery, she is living away from Nainital, arohi was doing a job in Pune.

Many times she asked for her contact number and address but Aditya denied it as he doesn't know how Arohi is going to react to Rachna's presence. Aditya was scared for his family's prestige so he avoided every situation like this.

Arohi has an idea about this and she was glad that no one disturbed her at that time as she was fighting with her demons.

"You know rachna, didi told me to enjoy this sangeet as old arohi used to do, but I don't think I will able to fulfil her wish"