chapter 35 welcome to mumbai

When She reached Delhi airport Arohi got a message from Sameer that he is not present in Delhi. As he has to leave for Amsterdam to attend an important meeting.

    He apologised to her as it was a sudden change of plan and when he tried to call arohi, her phone was switched off.

    Arohi messaged him back that it was ok, and she took the next flight to Pune. The man who was following her was confused now as she boarded a flight for Pune...

     He informed ronn about her change of plan, ronn doesn't investigate much as he was happy that arohi is coming near to him. Again ronn wanted to arrange his ticket but he didn't want her to be suspicious so he dropped the

      When arohi reached her flat, she just ordered some food and took her beauty sleep. She already messages Aditya, Sameer and Rachna about her reaching safely.

     The next day she joined her office, when she reached her desk she came to know that her kids were calling her in the cabin.

    Arohi thought that he would give her more pending files and loads of work as she was on a holiday for a week.

     " Miss vashisth there is good news for you"

      Arohi thought in her mind " loads of work hell a piece of good news"

     " Tell me sirr"

    " You have been promoted to chief marketing head of our Mumbai branch. You have to join them there in two days.
Congratulations."

      "  What! sir promotion is fine but Mumbai and that to joining in two days".

   ' Sir, I need more time. I have to pack my stuff and arrange accommodation in Mumbai. Sorry, sir but you have to give me some more time."

     "Ohh no... You don't worry as the company is giving you accommodation  there and about packing, you can hire good movers and packers from a good company."

      "  But still sir.."

"No, but, life has given you a golden opportunity, don't miss it.'

  "   Ok then, I will continue my work for today."

"No you can leave, take rest must be tired  from the journey na and tomorrow you can start with your packing."

   Arohi nodded and left the office as she left the cabin; her boss connected the call to Rajiv." Sir, I did as you told me but please don't harm..."

   ,"  Good, I will tell Mr Sahay, don't worry your family and your company are safe now "

"Thank you...thank you so much " 

   When arohi reached her flat she ordered food as she was still thinking about her unexpected promotion and more about her transfer.

    She found her boss's behaviour weird as she knew from two years of being such a rude and penny-pincher boss he is. But today it's like his voice was coated with honey, he behaved so sweetly with her.

     After having her lunch she first called Aditya, he was also shocked to know about her transfer.

  "  Bachu, just go there if you don't like the accommodation they are giving you just tell me I will arrange a nice apartment for you."

    " Bhai let me reach first then I will tell you ok "

    As soon as she cut the call, her doorbell rang. She opened the door and found about 6 men in uniform standing there.

   "  Yes "

"Mam we are from movers and packers "

"But I didn't  contact any.."