chapter 9 sidharth mehra

Aditya Roy Kapoor as Sidharth Mehra

After a week after Rachna's engagement, at night at the dinner table triloknath vashisth announce the date of the music festival which is organised by their music school every year. In which youngsters and kids who want to learn music but because of their poor background they are not able to learn it ., got free training in music. This festival is a competition between the trained students and was judged by famous musicians and singers of our country.

The main attraction was the prize which is a music contract with a famous music company that later makes their career in the music industry. Some students were selected for the music troop of vashisth which performed all over the world.

Triloknath vashisth used to perform shows and concerts with his music group in India and abroad too. Sometimes he has to stay away from home for months, but Veena supported him, took care of their kids alone for months and never complained about it. Veena is always a supportive wife to him.

Triloknath was a famous classical singer, he also sang some Hindi movie songs and was also awarded prestigious awards in India.

He tried to teach music to his kids but his sons were interested in the family business more, which was run by their grandparents .so he doesn't force them, the daughters had got proper musical training from him but never tried to pursue a career in it as their mother strictly oppose this.

" This time a news reporter of ndtv is going to cover our event means from the preparation till the main event. The news reporter will reach Nainital in the morning, so I have invited him for breakfast at our place ."

"That's why the ndtv office has approached our resort for booking a cottage for two months, now I got it "Anand informed.

' Hmm maybe " triloknath answered.

"So I want you all to be present at the breakfast table, as he wants to meet our family too ." He ordered.

The next day Siddharth arrived on time, he brought a bouquet for triloknath, Siddharth greeted all the family members respectfully.

Triloknath welcomed him and his assistant Zaheer Ali. Then he introduced the family members to him.

Asawari was present there but aarohi was not be seen anywhere, so triloknath looked at asawari in a questioning manner .she just shrugged her shoulders,

Siddharth was a very affable person, he met the family warmly and joined them for breakfast having a little chit chat.

"Sir I am going to shoot the natural beauty of Nainital tomorrow, and we have decided to shoot the opening ceremony of the festival which I guess is the day after tomorrow.
Then the rehearsals then the main event. I hope you dont have any problem with it ." Siddharth asked politely.

"No, no at all mr Mehra, even I am glad that media is taking interest in such a musical event "

" Sir I have a request please call me Siddharth as mr Mehra is too formal, and also I am the same as your children 's age so please if you dont mind ."

Triloknath smiled and got impressed by his values.

"Ok Siddharth "

Sidharth smiled at that.

Aditya and anand were hearing all this and they also assumed the same.

After breakfast, they left but not before praising the food Which pleased the women squad of the vashisth family.

"Where is aarohi,?"Triloknath asked asawari

" I dont know dad, she just left in the early morning in hurry, with a small bag " she answered hesitantly