chapter 80. The end

The silence in the room was making Arohi more scared and anxious. She was getting irritated by the way Aditya and ronn peering glances at each other. 
Arohi just wanted to see her angles. She kept all her negative thoughts and she expected that destiny would not be so harsh with her.

   Some more minutes passed by at last arohi shouted at a high pitch 

     "Where are my babies? Ronn... bhai just answer me or I will go myself and check."

In the process of screaming and jerking herself a painful scream escaped from her mouth as the stitches were stinging her like a bitch.

      Ronn tries to console her " Don't move jaan, our babies are fine. "

    Ronn signalled Aditya who didn't waste time and left the room to reach the nursery. Arohi was observing the signals that were going on between his brother and ronn which was quite surprising for her. As far as she can recall, these two men don't like each other much.

    "How my girls look, I mean like their father or mother.  I am sure they all must be pretty like me."

Arohi raised a question with lots of excitement in her voice.

     "See them yourself. "

    Arohi looked at the door where three cradles were approaching her bed.

     A wide smile spreads on her lips, it's a moment to cherish for a lifetime when a mother first time meets her baby the feeling is out of the world. The moment when she took the baby in her embrace all her pain and suffering she had gone through the nine  long months worth for the little bundle of joy 

Arohi was observing the cradles, in two crashes the babies were moving their little hands one was squirming, but the third baby was too silent and must be sleeping.  But as she couldn't see the faces, Ronn moved to pick one baby in his arms to show the face to arohi.

   Arohi requested him " first this one "
She pointed at the baby who was sleeping  

   Ronn slowly held the baby close to her, the first thing Arohi did was put her palm on the chest of the baby to feel the heartbeat, a mother wanted to be sure of her baby's health.
Tears brimmed in adotya's eyes looking at the concern of the mother .

After assuring herself she kissed the forehead of the child. She tried to observe the face of the baby looking more like Ronn, she just gave a small smile. And checked the other baby that Aditya was holding near her  . That baby was moving a lot, and tears of happiness brimmed in her eyes. , but her smile vanished as she observed the feature again. This one was also looking like ronn.
She just prayed to her king that the third angel should look like her but to her disappointment, the third one was an exact carbon copy of ronn.

"This is not done. I had gone through so much pain for these three ,but no one is looking like me."

     " Bachu, they are too small and it's too early to say this. You know the features could change with time too. don't be upset about something you are not sure of."