chapter 40 .Intruder

The day Ronn got to know about arohi's past he started planning for the special treatment that he is going to give the vashisth family

The day Ronn got to know about arohi's past he started planning for the special treatment that he is going to give the vashisth family .but he wants to keep arohi away from this until he could achieve what he wants to.

For that Rajeev suggested a plan and shruti supported it so ronn also got somehow agreed.

The next morning when Arohi reached her office the boss called a special meeting. The whole staff was present there. Soon the MD of the company entered the hall and greeted the staff.

"With great pleasure, I am announcing that we completed the contract given by the Sahay group of companies. The Sahay group has praised our hard-working staff and they offered a trip for a week to Lonavala where they have made our staying arrangement in their famous resort. "

A loud round of applause was heard in the hall, but Arohi didn't give much attention to that.
As she was not interested in going on any trip., whereas her colleagues were jumping in joy and even started planning for the trip.

After the meeting, the boss called arohi into his cabin

" Miss vashisth, I am giving the responsibility of this trip to you, the arrangements are already done but still, I want that there should be no mistakes from our side.

" But why me sir.?"

" Because you are a disciplined and responsible person, from the day you have joined this branch you submitted all your work on time. Moreover, this will be a relaxing trip for you as well."

Arohi murmured some guesses to the boss in mind. than answered " ok sirr "

When she reached her flat she met a very excited shruti who was also accompanying her on the trip. Arohi was glad that at least shruti will be there with her. In the few days that they spend together Arohi becomes close to this girl, she is like a younger sister to Arohi.

That night when ronn visited arohi at midnight
He was looking keenly at her face, he took a deep sigh remembering the pain this girl has gone through after spending 10 minutes when he turned towards the door his hand accidentally clashed with a showpiece and a breaking sound was heard. ronn didn't turn around to check whether she is awake or not, he quickly left the room and then rushed out of the flat.

Arohi opened her eyes with a jerk. When she turned on the light she found the showpiece on the floor, but there was no one present in the room. arohi got alert so she slowly gett down and peeped into the drawing-room. She found some movement in the kitchen, she thought that it was an intruder, maybe a thief.

For safety, she picked up a brass vase which was small and still heavy in weight. When she entered the kitchen she found the fridge door was open and she was standing beside the door. As soon as the thief closed the door, Arohi thought that she would hit him first and then call for shruti.

As soon as the fridge door got closed arohi held the vase up in the air but shruti screamed in a high pitch.

"Aaah di, it's me.... What are you doing., are you going to hit me, you scared me di"