chapter 45 Marriage with devil

It was almost evening when arohi returned to her flat, the first thing she did was collapse on the bed as many thoughts were in her mind. She was thinking about him, Mr ranvijay sahay the man who ruined the happiness of her family and was claiming his love for her .one side he was saying that he loves her and on the other hand he was hurting her family only, such a fool he was.

She called the lawyer who was presenting Anand's case but that advocate was also not sure about the bail petition. Arohi knew that me sahay is exploiting her family very well., and is not going to be thwarted so easily. Arohi was trying her old contacts in Nainital but nothing was seeming in her favour.

That night she didn't have any appetite for food so she just had milk and she doesn't know when sleep engulfed her . a sudden ringtone of her phone disturbed her. She checked the screen, it was vaidehi, arohi jerked up from the bed and many bad thoughts started running through her mind. With trembling hands, she picked up the call as it was very rare that vaidehi to contact her " hello bhabhi, is dad fine what happened? bhabhi please tell me why are you sobbing? "

" Aru, some officers from the tax department raided your bhai's party office and found some undeclared cash there, they arrested Aditya arohi. They are questioning him in their branch, Aditya was already stressed about dad and anand and now this new problem, what is happening with us arohi?"

Arohi clutched her phone more tightly. She knows the reason very well but right now she has to handle vaidehi " don't worry everything will be fine bhabhi, did you inform the lawyer what did he say?

"Same answer that they are trying their best but it's a very serious matter "

"And who is with dad I mean in the hospital "

"I am in the hospital and dad didn't know about Aditya yet, I just told him that Aditya is out of town to meet some lawyer for Anand, somehow he got assured. Arohi but I am scared of what will happen when he will know about Aditya "

" Bhabhi just stay strong and please don't inform Aditya bhai to dad as his condition got stable after many complications. I will talk to the lawyer ok "

"Hmmm '" vaidehi disconnect the call

Arohi wiped her face which was sweating badly. She stumbled while reaching the kitchen and drank some water to relieve her anxiety. As it was only Aditya who was managing all these matters, now how will her family go through all this in Aditya's absence.

She was busy in her thoughts when her mobile went off again this time it was Varsha, arohi picked up the phone quickly " hello bhabhi are you ok

"Arohi, the lawyer informed me that the police started torturing anand they are forcing him to accept the false charges, arohi they started beating him too in the name of investigation. I am scared now Arohi."

Arohi muttered some curses under her breath and tried to handle Varsha " bhabi don't cry like this, I told you na, anand bhai will be back soon. Please take care of your health as now Aditya bhai is also not present there and vaidehi bhabhi is already dealing with too much stress so you have to stay strong bhabhi. Just think about the kid bhabhi they will be frightened. Just compose yourself please for anand bhai hmm "

Marshal was sobbing badly on her phone and she asked " when are you coming back ? we need you here arohi."

" Hmmm, I will reach there soon, okay till then please try to handle the situation."

Arohi cut the call she held her forehead with both her hands, she just want to strangle that moron named ranvijay Sahay as he is doing the exact thing that he told her

His words were still ringing in her mind. His marriage proposal but she is not going to do that as she is not interested in getting hitched to anyone. , for her, it was Siddharth and only Sidharth, her first and last love.