Chapter Twenty-Two

"The dream is this- that we'll finally be happy when we reach our goals: find the guy, finish our internship, that's the dream. Then we get there. And if we're human, we immediately start dreaming of something else. Because, if this is the dream, then we'd like to wake up. Now, please!" 

"cause you know it's easy when you're young. bounce back and whatever"

Meredith, Izzie, Lucy, Holly and Cristina met at the bridal shop to try on dresses. "I'm so excited, I love weddings", Izzie said. "Yeah, the wedding is great, afterwards is a lot harder", Holly said. They all stared in confusion at the usually upbeat girl but she just shrugged. Callie then entered the shop. "I moved a surgery for this,'' Callie said. "Look, I have some ground rules about this bridesmaid thing", Lucy said. "That is the right attitude", Cristina said.

Later that day, Lucy approached Holly. "What's the matter with you?" Lucy asked her. "I don't know, I feel like I'm losing myself. Am I supposed to be this lost? I got married. When you get married, everything is supposed to make sense. Now, everything makes absolutely no sense and I feel alone", Holly said.

"Holl, just because you're settling down does not mean everything is going to make sense. You don't have to have your life together right now. Hey, you don't have to have it together at all. You'll find yourself, I know you will because you're Holly. You're a survivor and you're so strong. You just need to believe the words I'm saying"

hope you enjoyed! comment your opinions! song is one foot in front of the other by griff