The Phone Call

Kun, Yuqi, and Angleababy were continuing to have a blast late at night. Kun's fever went down, so his energy went up. Yuqi was, like always, hyped up, and Angelababy was joining in the fun.

"Kun Ge, Baby Jie! Do any of you guys want...some KFC?" Yuqi asked with a funny expression on her face. Kun gave a disapproving frown.

"At this time?" Angelababy giggled and said, "Don't you say she's your princess? Do what she wants!" Kun sighed softly and said, "Okay, I guess I can only follow my princess's commands." Yuqi rolled her eyes at Kun and Angelababy and started laughing. "I'll drive to pick it up." Kun offered.

"Are you sure you don't want me to go with you? You might still have a fever..." Yuqi said, still a little concerned. She took his temperature to confirm that he was back to normal until she let him go.

"I can't believe he actually did that." Angelababy said after Kun left the house. Yuqi scoffed jokingly.

"I mean...are you sure he doesn't want it for himself?" The two girls laughed and started talking about other stuff when Yuqi realized something. "Shouldn't Kun be back by now?" This realization made Yuqi a little worried, but Angelababy said she was being overprotective. Yuqi shrugged it off and decided she was probably right.

But then, Yuqi received a phone call. As she was listening to the other person speak, hot tears fell involuntarily.

A/N Sorry for the extremely short chapter :( New update coming hopefully tomorrow!