Not Normal

Yuqi woke up at 4 in the morning, wanting to throw up. And she did. She had no idea why, but no one around was awake. She felt so sick that she threw up nonstop for 10 minutes. Yuqi got a glass of water and drank it, but she still didn't feel much better. She knew something was wrong, so she went to the hospital. But the hospital said they were too busy, and she had to schedule a meeting online. The meeting was for two days later, but Yuqi had to bear with it. Yuqi felt really unwell, and she was super tired. When Lucas woke up at 8, Yuqi had already gone back to bed. When Yuqi woke up again, she had cramps, and started vomiting once more. This made Lucas really worried, but Yuqi told him it was fine and she was going to the doctor in two days. This however, did not calm Lucas down. He searched online but couldn't get good results.

"Overeating, motion sickness, pregnancy..." Lucas was reading through the list of things that could have been it, but he still didn't know. That's when Yuqi had a terrifying thought. Pregnancy? Was she having morning sickness? She denied it at first, but the more she thought of it, the more she believed it. She went to the store and bought a pregnancy test. She took a deep breath and used it.

"Lucas? I...I have to talk to you." Lucas walked over and asked her what was wrong.

"I think I might be...pregnant."

A/N: It's a super super short chapter, but it's for the pause for next chapter haha