Career

A couple days later, as Lucas adjusted with Kun and Yuqi, they invited Angelababy to meet up. Lucas wanted to meet Angelababy, as he knew she helped Kun and Yuqi a lot. He wanted to properly thank her while meeting the kind soul.

So, Angelababy went back to their place and met Lucas.

"Baby Jie! Long time no see, this is Lucas." Yuqi introduced as Lucas waved shyly. Angelababy quickly greeted Lucas and then hugged the other two. She politely shook hands with Lucas, and they all sat down on the couch to chat while Kun served them tea.

"How have you been recently?" Angelababy asked Yuqi. Yuqi chuckled and said, "Great, of course! Things might be a little tough, but we're not overly stressed, which is good."

Angelababy nodded in sympathy. "Baby Jie, are you still really busy with work?" Asked Kun.

"Yes, it really is chaotic. There's lots of work to do in the office, but the good part is I don't have to work overtime like you do." She replied.

"That's a relief." Kun chuckled.

"I heard you're searching for jobs and careers, Yuqi. If you ever need help deciding, you can always ask me." Angelababy offered a warm smile, which Yuqi returned.

"You know, I actually gave it a bit more thought, and I think I might try accounting. It seems pretty fun, and the salary would probably help us."

Lucas's eyes still stayed on Yuqi. "As we mentioned before, the first priority is that you like your job. Is accounting your passion?" He asked softly.

Yuqi pondered the question for a moment. "Well, I wouldn't say passion, but if I don't try how would I know?"

"That's a nice mindset, it's always a good idea to try new things and then decide if it's right for you." Angelababy said.

"If you want, I can help you find some accounting jobs, so you can start right after you graduate."

"Thanks Kun Ge, that would be fine."