Protection

Day after day passed, and Lucas stayed with the other two. Life was pretty nice, and all of them had more fun together. Every moment spent together was very precious, because it's been so long since they all met happily together. Daily life was much more interesting and fun with another person. All of them got even closer, and they all got more comfortable with each other. Of course, Yuqi treated Lucas differently as well. She forgot all about their past, and it was a wonderful sight to see for Kun. As an older brother, he was really happy to see the two of them get closer. Yuqi and Lucas themselves didn't even realize, but on the side Kun saw it all. He would smile secretly looking at them for some reason. They were really cute together.

With an extra person, Lucas helped cook and do chores as well. It was best that they all split the housework up, since now each person needs to do less.

The three meals a day was a problem. None of them really knew how to cook well, and now with an additional person, there had to be more to make. They often searched online for cooking inspiration. Each of them was in charge of one meal. Lucas made breakfast, Yuqi made lunch, and Kun made dinner. Typically dinner was a larger meal, so they would help out for dinner.

During dinner, Yuqi suggested they go to the KTV to sing.

"Yeah, that sounds like lots of fun! It's really been a while since I last went to one." Lucas agreed. A smile appeared on Kun's face as he thought of the nice and warm memories made from KTV's. They all agreed to go after dinner and have a nice time.

So the three of them headed out with their thick clothes for the cold and walked to a nearby KTV. Yuqi rubbed her hands together in the cold. The walk to the KTV took about 15 minutes, so they were a little too lazy to find a bus. But Yuqi brought too little and she was already shivering. Seeing this, Kun took off his outer coat and put it on Yuqi, worried she would catch a cold. Lucas also took off his mittens and gave them to Yuqi. Yuqi laughed and joked at the two overprotective and caring brothers, while both of them got shy instantly. It was a really sweet relationship that they had. Two caring and considerate older brothers taking care of a little sister.

They arrived at the KTV and had a blast there. They were all really good at singing, so they admired each other's skills. After singing for hours, everyone's throats were tired and sore, so they decided to head back. It was past 11 o'clock when they started heading back. The cold was even more unbearable, but they had to bear with it. On the road, there was a drunk man who looked about in his thirties. He approached Yuqi with a scary smirk and went on to her and grabbed her suddenly. Lucas and Kun were on both sides of her, but the drunk man was so fast they didn't get a chance. But Lucas immediately grasped the stranger's arms and pushed him away. As this happened, Kun stood in front of Yuqi and asked if she was fine. They all gave the man a death stare and walked away before the man had a chance to do anything else crazy.

Yuqi was quite shocked and scared after that. She would never expect something like that to happen. The way he just grabbed her...just thinking about it terrified her. Lucas and Kun were both clearly aware of everything.

They bought her a warm cup of hot chocolate afterwards to soothe her down.

"Kun Ge, Lucas, that was so scary."

A/N: Please don't forget to vote for this story! Thanks!