So Wrong

The weekdays passed by fast, and it was Friday already.

"Qiqi, Cheng Xiao is asking if she can come over this weekend." Kun said during dinner. "She says she just wants to come and hang out, since I haven't seen her in a while."

"Okay!" Yuqi gladly responded as she munched on her bibimbap. These days, Lucas has been recommending some Korean foods to them. She really enjoyed making them, since she had Chinese food practically all her life. It was a great exposure to new cultures and food.

"Oh, and by the way, Lucas texted me earlier today about his job in Korea. He's thinking about coming back to China, but we haven't discussed it yet. He wants to have a deeper conversation about this with us." A slight frown formed on Kun's face.

"Why though? I thought he was doing really well in Korea." Yuqi shrugged.

"I guess we'll have to know tomorrow. He said he'll call around dinnertime." Kun nodded and continued eating his food.

Before they knew it, the next day came, and Lucas indeed called.

"Hi! Well, today, I wanted to talk about my career." Lucas said.

"What did you mean by that? Are you planning to...quit?" Kun asked. Both him and Yuqi were both quite confused at this point.

"Well, not quite. At first...to be completely honest..." Lucas paused for a moment. "I went to Korea because I thought...I wouldn't bother you guys there."

The statement brought shock to the two.

"What?" That was all that came out from Yuqi. She wasn't expecting that...that Lucas would do that all because of her. It only made her feel worse about not forgiving him earlier.

Kun, on the other hand, mostly expected it. He figured Lucas would do something like that after his situation with Yuqi. It was a reasonable choice. But he wasn't expecting him to go just because of that. He felt bad for Lucas, and he wanted to help him as much as he could.

"Yes...I wasn't thinking enough back then. I...I wanted to find a job that was far from here, so that I wouldn't have to deal with the drama here. But now that everything's back to normal, should I come back?" Yuqi was speechless. She only sat there feeling guilty and said nothing.

"Well, you already have a job in Korea, but if you really want to live with us, you're more than welcome to." Kun responded.

"I think it's too stressful learning Korean and trying to adapt to South Korea. Besides, I already found a new job close to your place. I think I want to reunite with you guys." Kun gave Yuqi a happy look and said, "That's wonderful! Send me the job information for the job. I'm going to help you check it out."

Lucas chuckled slightly and said, "Thanks, Kun Ge."

After the call ended, Lucas sent Yuqi a heart emoji in their private chat. Yuqi replied with another red heart. She then told Kun how excited she was. "I'm so happy!"

"Yuqi, next time, why don't you tell him too?" This stopped Yuqi in her tracks.

"Yeah, but...I felt kind of bad..." But Yuqi knew, it wasn't just that she felt bad, it was also because she was shy to say it. Yuqi thought she would never fall for Lucas but was she wrong?

A/N Hello everyone! It seems like the votes for this story has been dropping every chapter :'( Please please please vote!!! Please don't forget to...

The Trio (Story of Yuqi, Lucas, and Kun)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara