Fun Plans

Her voice was still a little shaky, so both older brothers reassured her.

"Don't worry, it all passed." Lucas said. He usually was pretty good at comforting people, but right now he didn't know how to very well. He had to think of things to say, and even so the words would get stuck in his throat for some reason. Perhaps it was his slight special feelings towards Yuqi. He didn't know either.

Yuqi was a brave girl, but she was truly scared this time. The way the man touched her...she couldn't help but shiver each time she thought about it. Kun made some broth for her, even though it was very late at night. They decided they could eat the leftovers the next day, but Kun knew Yuqi needed it. Though they already got Yuqi hot chocolate, Yuqi still wanted something warm that would calm her down. Both of the older brothers liked to spoil Yuqi with food and shower her with love.

At this point, Yuqi wanted a hug. And she got one. There was no need to hide her feelings from Kun and Lucas. They were all like family, and she wasn't afraid to show them her weaknesses. She simply asked for a hug, and they each gave her one. It was short and sweet, but it was perfect and she felt a lot better.

It was very late at night, so everyone went to bed after that. When Lucas joined the apartment, there was no room for him. Before that, Kun and Yuqi slept in one room with two single beds. The apartment was a little small, so that had to be it. When Lucas first came, they wanted to add a third bed, but the bedroom was too small to do that. So they replaced the couch with one that could transform into a bed. Lucas and Kun took turns sleeping on the couch that was less comfortable. They were both gentlemans and were very nice to Yuqi, not wanting to make her sleep on the uncomfortable couch. They also didn't want to move the young girl's personal items in her room, which is also why they chose to not let her sleep there. Yuqi was treated like a princess with the two considerate and caring older brothers.

The next morning Kun woke up early on a Saturday and bought breakfast at the street food vendors nearby.

"Kunkun, you woke up already?" Yuqi drowsily asked, still half-asleep. It usually took her a while to fully wake up, which is something Kun and Lucas would laugh at. He chuckled at her cute state and passed her the latte she usually buys. She thanked him and the two of them started eating the bread from the bakery. Lucas usually wakes up pretty late, so they never waited for him.

"Yuqi, Baby Jie has been asking me about Lucas. Don't you think we should invite her here and let her meet Lucas?" Kun asked. Yuqi nodded in assent.

"That's a good idea. I also want to meet Cheng Xiao now that she's here." Yuqi took a big bite of the chewy, scrumptious bread.

"Yeah, we can also meet her." They chatted a little more about random things and Yuqi's work projects. Lucas woke up in about thirty minutes, and at that point, Yuqi and Kun had already finished breakfast.

After they all finished, they called Angelababy and Cheng Xiao to invite them over.

"Baby Jie~" Yuqi called. "Do you want to come over some time?"

"Of course! I miss you all so much! I think I might have time next month. Is it okay if I come around the 10th?"

"Yeah, that works! You'll get to see Lucas for the first time as well!" They also scheduled a meeting with Cheng Xiao for the upcoming week, so they were all pretty excited. 

A/N: Fun poll - would you rather Yuqi stay in China longer or go back to Korea for a comeback? I want to know what everyone thinks lol