Pregnant

"Pregnant? No. That's impossible." These thoughts flushed through Lucas's mind, and he still didn't believe her. He tried to talk, but the words were stuck in his throat.

"Yu-yuqi, how...who—" That was all he managed to say before Yuqi cut him off.

"I don't know, okay? I don't know anything." Yuqi looked like she was going to cry any moment, and Lucas couldn't help but hug her.

"It's going to be alright. We'll figure it out." But before Lucas could comfort her anymore, Yuqi pushed him away gently. She was still uncomfortable with Lucas doing stuff like this to her. Lucas watched as Yuqi sighed and said, "What we have to figure out now is who the father is. But first...can you please give me a moment alone?" Lucas listened to her and went back to his room. He texted Angelababy about it, and she was just as shocked as he was. But he was more concerned about whether or not Yuqi was okay. She seemed really scared.

Yuqi hesitated as she took out her phone and dialed the number. When she picked up, Yuqi was relieved.

"Xuan Yi, I...I have some news for you."

"What is it?" Xuan Yi asked.

"I'm pregnant." There was a gasp followed by silence, just as Yuqi expected. "I don't know anything right now. I don't know who the father is, what to do, who to tell it about—"

"Yuqi! Calm down. I'm coming over. We can talk about this when I come over." And with that, Yuqi's best friend ended the call and rushed to her place.

"Okay, tell me slowly. What on earth happened?" Xuan Yi asked. Yuqi was still shaking a little, but she forced herself to calm down and talk.

"I...I had morning sickness just now...and...well...I went to the store and bought a pregnancy test. And then...you know the rest." Xuan Yi stood there with her jaw down, shocked.

"That, that was it? But who's the father?"

"That's the problem. I...I don't know. I seriously don't know." Xuan Yi frowned and questioned, "And...you don't remember anything about..." Xuan Yi stopped because of the look on Yuqi's face. The topic really distrubred her, so she went on. "But then what should we do?"

"I have no idea." Yuqi replied. At this point, Lucas came out to help think. Everyone sat in silence for a good two minutes without talking. Then, a thought came to Lucas. He gulped as he thought it over. Unless it was true...

"Um, guys? What if...what if I...had a baby with Yuqi at the bar." Yuqi's eyes widened and she started shaking violently. Lucas? As the baby's father? Yuqi was thinking so hard that she felt dizzy again, and had to lie down.

"Yeah...we went to the bar...and the next day we were hiding away from everyone..." Yuqi said her thoughts out aloud. The idea still floated in Yuqi's head nonstop.

"Guys...if it really is my child...that would be a mess." Lucas said. Xuan Yi nodded. She didn't really know how to comfort Yuqi and give her support, so she decided just to let her be for a moment.

Yuqi sighed. "Well, no matter what we're going to do, we can't tell Kun about this. He needs to recover without any distractions." Everyone else agreed not to tell him, but Lucas was a little jealous again. It was a terrible time for jealousy, but he couldn't help it. How come all Yuqi ever thought about was Kun? Even during a time like this? The thought itself brought a frown to Lucas's face.

"Lucas? What's wrong?" Xuan Yi asked when she noticed his sudden change. Lucas forced a smile and replied, "Nothing. I was just...thinking about things."

"I think I also need some time to just process everything. I'll be in my room." Yuqi said as she walked over to her room. Messed up. Everything was just messed up. How could things turn out like this? A baby? With Lucas? Time passed by. Maybe minutes, maybe hours. Yuqi really couldn't keep track of time with so many random thoughts in her head. Did Kun eat yet? When does Xuan Yi have to leave? Should she kill the baby?

In the end, Yuqi decided she needed to get some rest first. She told Xuan Yi she could leave whenever she wanted, and then she took a nap. She needed it.

Lucas, on the other hand, was secretly a little happy. Having a baby with Yuqi already was probably too much of a jump, but he was hoping that Yuqi would treat him differently from now on. At least more gentle with him.

But no. After Yuqi woke up, she was ready to talk to Lucas. Not necessarily in a gentle way.

The Trio (Story of Yuqi, Lucas, and Kun)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara