Brotherhood

"Hi...Kun Ge." Kun was a little shocked. He hasn't heard Lucas call him that in years. It was nice to hear it again, but at the same time heartbreaking. "I...I know what I did was wrong. It's just...I feel like I'm getting more depressed every time Yuqi or you push me away." His voice was full of so much sadness that Kun sincerely felt bad for him. "If you can...can you please do your best to make Yuqi not hate me again? I...I don't want things to be like this the rest of my life."

Kun frowned. Yuqi must have hurt him again. But when? And how come? He felt sympathy for Yuqi, but also Lucas. He wanted to care for Lucas, but he too resented him a bit.

"How? This is a problem only you can solve." Kun answered. He wasn't quite sure what to say at this point. "You two should talk it out. Don't hide the fact if you want to resolve your problem." Kun tried his best to give wise advice to Lucas, even though he was figuring out things himself. He wanted it all to stop too. He wanted love and peace for the three of them. He wanted to give Lucas a chance, but he also wanted to show Yuqi that he cared about her. And that wasn't possible with their relationship.

Lucas exhaled deeply and tried to keep himself from crying. "I'm scared though. What if...what if she despises me more?" Lucas's voice was now quavering. He was sick of it all. Too sick of it. All of this fuss needed to end as soon as possible. He needed to save their relationship before it died completely into ashes. At least if it was possible anyway.

"I know it must be risky, but do you really want to live your whole life with Yuqi as your enemy? I know you love her. So solve your problems and make her love you back." The words from Kun touched Lucas deep in his heart. "Lucas, I want to help you. Talk it out with Yuqi."

"Okay. I'll do it. But lastly...thanks." This brought a faint smile to Kun's lips.

"No problem."