Happy

"Kunkun? Do you remember me?" Kun couldn't believe that Cheng Xiao, his childhood best friend, was calling after so many years.

Besides hanging out with Lucas and Yuqi almost daily, he often spent time with Cheng Xiao (Of course not as much as with the other two). Lucas and Yuqi hardly ever saw Cheng Xiao. This was because Cheng Xiao and Kun were in the same dance class. Cheng Xiao loved dancing, and Kun liked it too, but he never thought about making it his career. Still, they had a lot of fun dancing together. However, when high school started, Cheng Xiao moved. She moved to ShenZhen to train to become an idol. Ever since, they lost contact. She still hasn't debuted yet, and she started to lose confidence. For some reason, she was calling Kun now.

"Silly, of course I remember you!" Kun teased. They were really close and loved teasing each other. "But why are you calling?"

"Because...I'm moving back to Beijing."

"Hold on...what? But...aren't you training?" There was a sigh, and Cheng Xiao said, "Yes, but...I don't think I can make it. The company just debuted a new girl group, and I wasn't part of it. I don't want to wait another 4 years for something that might not even happen." Kun's heart ached. He knew Cheng Xiao was persistent. How come she became like this? "I know you'll be disappointed...but I think I found my true passion." Her true passion? Was it not dancing?

"I really like acting." Kun didn't know what to think or say. "I know, I never considered being an actress, but...I really like it."

"O-okay. So you're moving back here to be an actress."

"Yeah. I'm attending Beijing Film Academy. They already accepted me." Kun's mouth dropped when he heard this. Beijing Film Academy was the best filming school in China. Anyone who went there had a high chance of success. It was so hard to get in though. Kun couldn't believe that Cheng Xiao actually got accepted. "They think I have potential."

"Anyway, I'm moving back. I just wanted to let you know. I'm coming tomorrow. We can meet then." Cheng Xiao said.

"Alright then. See you. Also...congrats." Kun couldn't help but smile at Cheng Xiao's achievement already. It was like a miracle.

The call ended, and Kun's day suddenly got better. Soon, Yuqi would come back from school, and Kun bought some take out for the two of them.

"Kunkun! I'm back!" He smiled gently and took off Yuqi's backpack for her.

"Let's eat! I was waiting for you." Kun said as he smiled like a child. Yuqi loved this side of Kun. Sometimes he looked a little cold, but she knew his true personality. He was just an outgoing, friendly, and silly boy. Not to mention his kindness and gentleness. He seemed perfect, yet of course Yuqi would fight with Kun. Sometimes, they would argue about money. Other times, it would be about Yuqi's plans for the future. Surprisingly not often though. Of course it was nothing compared to a couple's daily arguing, as they were both pretty chill, and didn't care about the small details. Yet they understand each other so well. Kun was best at comforting Yuqi when she needed it. And Yuqi was super sweet when it came to Kun's well-being.

"Why are you so happy today?" Yuqi asked. Like she always did, she could tell when Kun was sad, stressed, or unusually happy.

"Cheng Xiao said she was coming back to Beijing. Do you remember her? My friend from dance class?" Yuqi nodded as she took a bite of the thick and chewy noodles.

"I remember you talking about her. And I would love to meet her!" Kun grinned at Yuqi's personality. She absolutely loved meeting new people and making friends. They both finished dinner soon after, and Yuqi started on her homework. Right when Kun was about to sit down and watch some TV, his phone rang.

Kun sighed. "What is it, Lucas?" 

A/N: For those Keep Running fans out there, the show ended yesterday! It was so sad and I'm still thinking about it :((((

P.S. Please check it out if you haven't already! It's super funny and the trio is in it!