🤵Destiny Tied🧵us in a knot ⁉️👰

Ragini's POV:

My hands were shivering while my eyes filled with angry tears

My hands were shivering while my eyes filled with angry tears...while I was sitting in the registar office.

I clutched the pen in my hand tightly. My grip on the pen tightened...while the happenings in last few weeks flashed straight in front of my eyes...

Flashback:

'Nayak Nivas was to be mortgaged if Sumanth Maam didnt pay the debts he took from a bank. The loans he took for beginning his new business...which unfortunately went for a toss as his partner ran away taking all the cash...

So technically your father was bankrupt so I had a deal is that I save Nayak Nivas' he said at once and I was shivering. I was looking at my father and he was looking elsewhere...

I stood up at once and looked at my dad...
'Dad...you....you...this...this...Daddd... whatever Siddhesh is saying ...is it true?' I asked him...

He was not lifting his head even once...

He was standing there quietly looking down. He didn't have an answer...

'Dad.... ' I touched his shoulder...

For the first time in his life he didn't have an answer...

I felt like my heart was going to stop!!!

I sat back on the sofa quietly...

'Here...Miss Ragini Nayak ..' he said sitting exactly next to me on the sofa...

'This is the deal ...Marry me and I save Nayak Nivas... then come with me to London...earn the 6 crore Rupees I am investing to save this property...you have 2 years of time...then take back your home...till then although this will still be Nayak Nivas...it will be owned by Siddhesh Pai...' he said pushing his glasses from his nose back to his eyes and I was shocked at his guts!!!

'You know I hate you...why are you doing this' I asked him...

He leaned back on the sofa and smiled saying...
'Lets say...it's on my ego now!!!'

I wanted to smash his head into the wall now...

'Un-Bloody-Believable!!! You know when Arsha told me that I'm misunderstanding you... that maybe what happened in the past was all a misunderstanding...and here you show your true colors...hats off...I wouldn't even be surprised if someday I realised you planned all this...you know what Siddhesh...
You are sick!!!'
I shouted while my mother tried to console me...Mukund Bhavaji was also standing there quietly like a stone...
My father was sitting there keeping his head down...

I huffed at once and stood up saying...
'Fine...I am ready to marry you...but trust me Mr Siddhesh Pai...I will never be yours... neither after this registered marriage nor after the dummy wedding you are planning after 2 years...
You will regret every ounce of this wedding...'