Thunderstorm 🌀 meets 'His' Volcano 🌋 - Part 3

Ragini's POV:

I couldn't face him since what happened yesterday and I'm still not able to face him. It's been a complete 24 hours to what he did to me yesterday. I couldn't face him at dinner last night so I ate dinner in my room. I don't know from where all these crazy emotions are erupting.

I am right now sitting in my marketing management lecture and I am not able to grasp a single term right now. I am supposed to concentrate on this lecture but from last 45 minutes I'm not able to understand a word!!! How could he get so close to me??? Gosh!!! And what did he mean by 'Well Me too' and why didn't I react to what he did? He caressed my lower lip so seductively.
Enough!!! Stop!!!
I need to talk to him...I need to know what is in his heart!!!
I want answers...

I just waited for my college to get over. Anyways I work in his publication house as a part time employee...I always had a reason to see him. I directly went from college to office and rushed towards the reception counter...
'Hey Tim...I wanted to meet Mr Pai' I said eagerly ..

'Oh heyyy Raghz sorry but Sir is busy today...he had told no one must disturb him...so I'm sorry' he said but I was also stubborn...

'Ummm Tim tell Sir na it's important...tell him it's Ragini...he would let me in...ummm is he in a meeting or so???' I asked curiously...

'Ummm yeah it's just that Miss Chouhan is back from Australia so they are discussing some upcoming projects and they don't want anyone to disturb them' and my face fell... He was busy at work...

'Ohhh Ummm it's fine...when would he get free and when would the client leave' I asked all at once when Tim kept typing on the keyboard of his desktop and said...

'Heyyy Miss Chouhan isn't a client, she's Mr Pai's financial investor for Australia and Oceania regions...she went to Australia almost 9 months back so she could personally look after the expansion and now she is back here in town and I think will stay longer or you never know if Sir agrees this time may settle down permanently' he said with a smirk.

I didn't understand the meaning of that sarcastic statement. Then I saw Dianne who was carrying some files to his cabin. Right opportunity to sneak in I thought to myself and called out her name...

'Hey Dianne...why are you carrying all this alone...let me help you' I said and she smiled saying...

'Hey Raghz you're a sweetheart.. thank you... actually Sid Sir wants them all computerized' she said and I was beaming as I would get to see him now but to my utter disappointment she moves to the next cabin and drops these files there to Winnie and tells her to computer feed them. I was annoyed.

She turns around and says a 'Thanks' to me and I fake a smile...I drop the files there too next to the ones she kept but then a gossip falls on my ears...

'She has turned even more gorgeous now Dianne...I don't get the point why on earth would Sid Sir not say a yes' and I was curious now...

'Ummm who is gorgeous and for what should Sid Sir say a yes?' I asked curiously. No one in the office knew about my marriage to Siddhesh. I had kept it under the wraps except for Dianne as she had attended the party 2 nights ago and Siddhesh had introduced me as his wife to many folks there and Dianne was also there.

I saw Dianne's face went pale as I asked this question...
'Its nothing Raghz ..you know her...she just'

But Winnie interrupted Dianne and said...
'Heyyy why are you hiding it from her... she also works here ..she would have heard it under hush hush tones too after all Miss Chouhan is a beautiful lady...it's just that Sid Sir is just too innocent to fall for her charms but then I'm sure she would definitely win him sooner or later...they are just so perfect for each other and a kind hearted man like Sid Sir definitely deserves a dynamic woman like Miss Chouhan' she said and I felt like someone was pouring hot lava in my ears.